D.O & Daniella

Wolf vs Dragon Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O pokes Daniella. He wants to wake her up. The class is almost start.

D.O :"emm, Daniella wake up" while he pokes Daniella.
*Daniella open her eyes slowly and look at D.O*
D.O "Emm..the class , almost to start" He's stummered when he saw Daniella's eyes. Its green.."Beatiful" D.O whispered.
Daniella:" Emm? Alright."

*D.O sits next to Daniella* *Daniella is blank*
D.O:" Hi, my name is Kyungsoo. Call me D.O"
Daniella: " em hello"
D.O:"Emm, I've been searching for you everywhere but lastly you're here."
Daniella:" Ehh? em why are you searching for me?
D.O" err, ahhahaha, well you're a new student so mabye you don't know ... emm. ah lol sorry this conversation may be awkward."
Daniella:" eh? ohh, err nope its not"
D.O: "Ahaha whatever, lets go back to the class"
Daniella:" Okay"

D.O holds Daniella's hand and they're going back to class together. When they arrived the class everybody seem shock. Of course they shock when they see D.O is holding the new student's hand. He never did that since he first enter the school. The EXO memebers seem shcok but then they're laughing and just smiling to D.O.  All the BTS members see D.O and Daniella. They feel so irritiated (even Daniella is not them's and actually they are jealous).

*The teacher is coming and they all go to their sit's and started to study like ususally. D.O can't stop staring at Daniella*

# In the evening #

EXO are playing futbol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter