D.O's Feeling

Wolf vs Dragon Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident, most of the student sacred to get close with Daniella. For them, she's a stranger and can't be deal by them. Daniella can't do anything. She knows who is she and how far their differences, their power, their standard even to D.O. She's trying as hard as she can to avoid all the student. She feels so down and all alone.

BTS private room

R.M:" Guys listen here. You know the girl who brokes the window a few days ago?"
Jin:"Yes Whats wrong with her?"
R.M:" She's very strange and I thinsk she's powerful than us. Jungkook, check her profile and find out bout her in more detail"
Jungkook:" Yes boss!" ~finding Daniella's profile using his laptop~
V:"emm, she's so beautful but she's too dangerous I bet."
Jungkook:" Yes she is. I found something about her. She's a princess of Dragon in the Naturalland"
R.M:" What is Naturalland?"
Jungkook:" Its a kingdom of Dragon. Thats the very powerful place for dragons and well, for everything."
Suga:" Wow, interesting."
R.M:" So, is she the only princess  of the dragon?"
Jungkook:" Yes,based on the book that I found in the library about the dragon family, they will have only one princess and the princess will give birth of a prince."
Jungkook:" And she will be the Queen of the Dragon tho."
V:"wahh!"
R.M:" emm, what about her property?"
Jungkook:" Emm, I dont even know because theres nothing about property here. Its just the history of her family and yeah, ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter