Dragon tattoo on Daniella

Wolf vs Dragon Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody knows about D.O and Daniella except EXO members.  But they can see D.O changes when he always with Daniella. EXO members just don't care and they give a lot of support to them. One day in the sport store Jessica attacks Daniella with her power. She turns to wolf and attck her. Daniella tries to stand up back but she can't becase her left leg was injured. 

Jessica: "So, is this all what you got?"
Jessica:" I've told you to never get close to D.O ! Dont you understand ?!"
*Daniella can't do anything. She is trying to stand up but she can't.*
Jessica:" I will never be nice to you again Daniella !"
Jessica:" Such a horrible name same goes to the person !"
Jessica doesn't mean to kill or what to Daniella. She just want to threat her for not getting close to D.O. 
Jessica:"Don't tell anyody about this  or else ......" Jessica warn Daniella before she leaves.

Daniella can't even stand. She's trying her best but then she fall again. Her leg injured so bad. The bloods run to the floor drop by drop. She is not strong enough and lastly she faints. The other student saw her and they're shock. They think Daniella has died because her face look extremely pale. Then they take Daniella to Doctor Sooyoung's room. The medical room a.k.a sala medica in spanish. Dr Sooyoung is checking Daniella's injured leg deep to her body. She is using her power to recover Daniella's leg. She is able to detect the strange in Daniella's body. But she ignores it. She let Daniella rest.

What is that? What is that mean? Is she a dragon? What is the dragon tattoo on her waist meant? Its strange and dofferent from the others. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter