Jealousy V and Jessica

Wolf vs Dragon Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniella comes to school normally after a week she had disappeared. She walks to the class like never had happened before. She goes to sit on her place. While everybody seem scared with her. D.O is smiing then he says "Hi"  to Daniella. Daniella replied him with a beautiful smile. They don't speak much when the teache comes in. D.O  drags Daniella to the cafeteria to buy some foosd then they go to the roof. They're eating together. Daniella's kind of blur with D.O but the she smile. She glad that D.O still never change even she had showed him her power. 

Daniella:" D.O, are you not scared of me?"
D.O:" huh? For what?"
Daniella:"Emm, yeah, you had seen my power. iTs different and absolutely strange from yours"
D.O:"Whatever it is.. I don't mind because you're my friend. Yeah you are my friend."
Daniella:" emm" ~smiling~.
D.O:" So where did you go for a week? I've been looking for you"
Daniella:" Im sorry"
D.O:" Don't need to apologize its not your fault."
Daniella:" Ehm.. Haha, lets eat then go back to our class."
D.O :" Sure my lady" ~salute *acting*~
*Daniella just smile and then they are laughing together.*

The EXO members invited Daniella to study with them that evening in the library and Daniella agreed. 

# In the Library #

They are studying together. jessica coms to the library. At first she just want to study but then when she saw Daniella is with EXO members she feel so irritiated. She greets th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter