Mystery girl

Wolf vs Dragon Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O walks to descend the stairs. He is on his way to go to EXO's private room. They will have a meeting every Wednesday. In the corner suddenly a girl bumps into him. He's kind of shock but he control it because if people saw him, he will be very embarrass. He looks at the girl. She doens't look up. She just say sorry then she leaves. D.O feels curios about that girl. It is because he never sees that girl in that school. But he doesn't mind. He just walk to the EXO's official room. 

In Exo's official private room.

D.O : "Hey hey guys, listen here.....Just now when Im on my way to come here, there was a girl bumps into me. I never see here. Mabye she is the new student."
Kai: "Wow. Is she hot??"
Sehun: "buahahahah if she is.. She will be mine AUTOMATICALLY !"
Chanyeol: "Shut the up ! All the girls you want. Please be repent my dear."
Baekhyun: *Baekhyun doesn't care. He is busy wearing his eyeliner. *
SuHo:" Okay,okay cool down. Lets talk about the school. We need to study because we need to beat the BTS. We can't let them win this year in mid-year exam."

They started study. They look so serious. They are studying magical math (algebraic). Suddenly D.O remebered about the girl that just bumps into him. He's smiling alone. Everybody got weird with D.O. But then D.O looka at them..

D.O: "What?? Why are you all looking at me like that?"
SuHo just shook his head then say "nothing". Then they continue studying. They are studying from hour to hour. Baekhyun (the most silent and likes to wear eyeliner guy in the group) falls alseep while studying. They feel so tired then they stopped studying. Its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter