THE THIRD.

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung Soo eagerly waited outside Jae Na's house. He looked at his watch. The prom night party will begin in half an hour. "Where is this girl?" Kyung Soo frowned.

The door was opened and Jae Na showed up while wearing the dress he gave. Kyung Soo's eye widened. Her hair was combed tidily and she put on just ligt makeup on her face, showing her natural beauty. "Kyung Soo! Are you even there?!" Jae Na half-shouted making Kyung Soo jumped a little.  " H-Hey!" Kyung Soo greeted her and held her hand to his car. " I was asking you a question," Jae Na said. " What is it?" Kyung Soo froze. "Do I look okay?" Jae Na pouted. "You look so damn pretty!" Kyung Soo pinched her cheek making Jae Na blushed extremely.

They arrived at the school's hall. Kyung Soo got out of the car and went to the passenger's side to open the door for Jae Na. He held Jae Na's hand tightly. They had been friends since they were three. Kyung Soo never had feelings for her, actually. But day by day, he figured out that he did not even experience the feeling which kept thinking of that girl and missing that girl when she is not around with his other girl friends. When he was fourteen, he figured out that was what they called love.

They walked through the red carpet slowly. People were looking at them as if they were the most dazzling couple of the night.

Kyung Soo and Jae Na sat on the two chairs at the corner. Suddenly, the student of the school's Radio Club, Choi Ha Min, who was the MC for the party announced..

"We have some special boys today! The Wolves, are here tonight!" 

The girls were shouting and adoring the the eleven boys of The Wolves. "And for the first time ever they are at school," Kyung Soo rolled his eyes at smirked. He never liked the boys' attitudes; thinking like they could get any girl, he hated that. 

"What's that? Is that our soccer club?" Jae Na looked at somewhere blankly. Kyung Soo cupped her face to look at him. "Yes, sweetie..," Kyung Soo smiled. Jae Na nodded and looked away. He noticed a boy from The Wolves was looking at Jae Na. Kyung Soo was annoyed. He needed to get out for awhile. "Jae Na-ah.. Do you want some lemonade?" Kyung Soo held her hand. "Oh, sure..," Jae Na cheered. "I'll be back in few minutes, aratjji?" Kyung Soo sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter