Kyung Soo, Eodiga?

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Kim was reading a novel. It was already night. Jae Na had already slept after she ate dinner. But Mrs. Kim did not feel sleepy at all. She just wanted to finish her novel. 

"Tririring~"

Her phone rang. "Who would call me this late?" She muttered. She took the phone anyway and saw Kyung Ah's (Kyung Soo's mother) name on the phone screen. She smiled. It's been months since they talked to each other. She answered it.

"Yeoboseyo, Kyung Ah-ya.."

"Ne.. Yeoboseyo.. Tto.. Jae Mi?"

"Ne.. Jae Mi-i-e-yo. I thought you were in Canada?"

"Ani, Jae Mi-ah.. Is Jae Na there?"

"No, she's asleep. Wae?"

"I have something to tell you but.. don't tell Jae Na, aratjji?"

"Arasseo. Wae?"

Mrs. Do started crying. Mrs. Kim was confused. "What's wrong, Kyung Ah-ya?" She asked. Mrs. Do sniffed a little. "Do you know who is the donater of Jae Na's eyes?" Mrs. Do started talking back since a few moments of silence. "N-Nugu?" Mrs. Kim widened her eyes, curious. "I-It's Kyung Soo.." Mrs. Kim was speechless. She did not know, nor expect Kyung Soo was the kind-hearted one to give Jae Na those most valuable things. "Then.. Can I thank him? Can I talk to him now, Kyung Ah?" Mrs. Kim tried to smile. In that moment, Mrs. Do cried more. It made Mrs. Kim more curious. "Wae-yo? Tell me why..," Mrs. Kim asked softly. "Kyung Soo died two weeks ago, Jae Mi.." Mrs. Kim was about to faint when she heard the word died. "Are you j-joking? You're kidding, aren't you?" Mrs. Kim tried to laugh. Kyung Soo was like her child since she only have one child. Kyung Soo was just like her son to her. 

"Why must I joke around about my son's death? I'm telling the truth, Kim Jae Mi!"

Jae Mi was speechless. The tears started to stream down her face. It was like receiving the news of her husband's death 5 years ago. "I think I have to go since I told you all of it. Bye, good night," Mrs. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter