Only In My Dreams.

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung Soo and Jae Na was at the cafeteria. They only had fifteen minutes to eat since they were finishing a Maths work at class and went recess late. "What do you wanna eat?" Kyung Soo asked. Jae Na formed an asking face. "My treat!" Kyung Soo cheered and that made Jae Na smiled. " My favourite banana milk and a slice of pizza please!" Jae Na said. "Arasso!" Kyung Soo said and walked away. 

Kyung Soo and Jae Na had finished eating. They walked out of the cafeteria. Kyung Soo held her hand tightly to guide her to the class.

"Ah, mianhae..," Jae Na apologised as she bumped into a tall figure.

"Hey.. It's me.."

The figure put his hands on Jae Na's shoulders. "In Han-sshi?" Jae Na smiled. Kyung Soo rolled his eyes away. "Jae Na-ah you know you don't want any detention pass from Mr. Baek right?" Kyung Soo sighed. "Ah! Ne.. In Han-sshi I have to go..," Jae Na smiled and walked steps away. "I-I'll call you later!" In Han shouted from the back and Kyung Soo was very disgusted. "Jae Na-ah," Kyung Soo called her. "Ne?" Jae Na smiled. "Um.. About the Chemistry work..," Kyung Soo bit his lip. "Ah! Ne! Come to my house at 3 and we'll finish it right away!" Jae Na cheered. "Ah.. Arasso," Kyung Soo smiled while looking at his first love's face.

It was three and Kyung Soo got ready to go to Jae Na's house. He put on the perfume that Jae Na always loved. 

Ding-dong.

Kyung Soo rang the bell of the Kims' house. Mrs. Kim opened the door with a bright smile. "Hello, Kyung Soo. Come i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter