A Nobody To You.

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were heading to class after recess. Suddenly Jae Na said something.

"Kyung Soo-ah.."

Kyung Soo looked back at her. "Yes?" Kyung Soo smiled. "Come to my house today at 2 arasso? My eomma wants to bake cookies and she wants to give you some," Jae Na smiled. "Will you be there?" Kyung Soo bit his lip. "Of course, Kyung Soo-ah," Jae Na smiled. "Then I'll come," Kyung Soo smiled.

Kyung Soo and Chan Yeol were eating together in the dining room. "Okay I'm done," Kyung Soo headed to the kitchen to wash his plate. "Normally, you are such a slow eater," Chan Yeol gasped. "Today I'm going to Jae Na's for cookies!" Kyung Soo cheered and ran upstairs to get ready. "No wonder he was so fast," Chan Yeol nodded and continued eating.

Kyung Soo rang the bell of Jae Na's house. He was holding a bouquet of white roses, for her. Suddenly, Mrs. Kim opened the door. "Hey, Kyung Soo! Come in! And..," Mrs. Kim looked at the bouquet and smirked at him. "Whose are these?" Mrs. Kim asked. "Ah.. Your daughter," Kyung Soo rubbed his nape and came in. 

He looked around the house. No sign of her. He sighed. "Ahjumma-nim, Jae Na eodi-e-yo?" Kyung Soo asked. "Oh.. She's out with her friend, In Han for awhile," Mrs. Kim answered from the kitchen. She came with a plate of cookies. "Here, eat these first. She'll be home later. Keokjeongma," Mrs. Kim put the plate on the table. Kyung Soo started eating the cookies.

10 cookies left...

8 cookies left...

5 cookies left...

3 cookies left...

None..

Kyung Soo burped. He ate all of the cookies and looked at the clock on the wall. 5 p.m. He sighed. Mrs. Kim came back with two bags of cookies and handed it to Kyung Soo. "You still wanna wait?" Mrs. Kim sighed, feeling pity towards him. He gave a fake smile. "Kwenchanha-yo, ahjumma-nim. I'll wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter