One-sided Love.

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung Soo sighed. It was already 12.30 p.m and he had not even eaten one consecutive meal. When he woke up, what he did was shower and open the Physics activity book. Mrs. Kwon gave the class 4 days to finish a 100-page Physics activity book. Kyung Soo failed in this subject thrice.

"Aish what am I gonna do..," He looked at question 10 and sighed. It's been 4 days since he met her. He missed her, actually. But during school, he tried to avoid her. He did not want the old wound to let out its blood again.

Someone knocked on his room's door. "Come in," He said. "Kyung Soo-ah.. Someone wants to meet you," Mrs. Do said from outside of his room. He looked at his mother, finally. Someone? He thought. Who is it? He got out of the room.

He looked at her. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly. "Jae Na-ah..," He inhaled her flowery scent. She hugged him back. "Kyung Soo-ah.. Where have you been?" Jae Na said, sadly. Kyung Soo let go of the hug and smiled. "Come on.. Let's go to my room. I need some help with Physics," Kyung Soo pulled her hand.

"I'm sure you have done this thing, right?" Kyung Soo said as he continued answering. With Jae Na's help, he had reached page 30. If not, he would be stuck on page 10 until the due date. "Yeah..," Jae Na said softly. Jae Na is very good in Science, especially Biology and Physics. She is one of the best student in their school.

Finally, it was 8 p.m and Kyung Soo had done the work with Jae Na's help. He knew his best friend would help him. He cleaned up his room for awhile and put the book into his bag. He sat beside Jae Na on the couch. "So! What do you wanna do n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter