I Love You, Jae Na.

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jae Na pouted. She looked out through the window. She wanted to see Kyung Soo, which she had not seen his face. Kyung Soo was in Canada now, said Mrs. Do. Suddenly, she smiled brightly. "What about I go to see In Han oppa? Good idea!" Jae Na called the taxi and got ready to see In Han. She still remember, she had an address of In Han's house. In Han gave it to her when they were dating and In Han said she could go see In Han when she can see.

"Komapseubnida, ahjusshi," Jae Na gave the money to the taxi driver and walked out of the taxi. She was standing in front of an unknown house. She rang the bell. Suddenly a teenage boy opened it. "J-Jae Na?" The boy said. "A-Are you Seo In Han?" Jae Na asked shyly. The boy nodded. Jae Na caressed his cheek and hugged him. "You are so handsome!" Jae Na said. "Y-You can see?" In Han asked since it's been months since they met each other. Jae Na nodded happily. In Han smiled. Suddenly a girl walked towards them and back-hugged In Han. "Jagiya.. Nugu isseo?" The unknown girl asked. Jae Na widened her eyes. She looked at that girl, and then at In Han, at that girl, then In Han. She started to tear up. She looked at In Han with a sad face. "I-I can explai-" Jae Na slapped him. "It's over between us!" She shouted and ran away crying her heart out.

Jae Na woke up. She was on her bed. When she got home by just walking, she ran to her room and cried. After tired from crying, she fell asleep. She took her phone and opened her Kakao Talk. She texted Kyung Soo. Once, she asked her mom for Kyung Soo's number since she did not have it once. 

"Yah Kyung Soo-sshi. How are you? Where are you?"

Sent. She looked at the message once again. It has been read. She smiled. He will be replying soon, she thought.

Fifteen minutes passed by, and no reply at all. She sighed. She wanted to call but she felt like there was something. So she cancelled.

She cannot stand of waiting anymore. She texted once again.

"Yah Kyung Soo. Please reply.. ㅠㅠ"

The message was read but still, no replies. Jae Na cried again.

"If you found someone better than me there then FINE! I don't want to meet you again when you return to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter