[BONUS] Epilogue.

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Na was cleaning her house, with her husband, whom she married 6 years ago, and their 4-year-old son.

Suddenly, she found a photo of her and him under the drawer. "How can it be here? I must've lost it," Jae Na blowed the photo because of the dusts that covered the photo. She looked at his face. "It's been 8 years since you're gone, Kyung Soo," She said alone and started to tear up.

"Who's that?"

Suddenly her husband, Baek Hyun, whom she met when was studying in the States, said while back-hugging her. She looked at him and smiled. "Hmm.. Just a friend of mine..," Jae Na smiled. "You never told me when we're in the US?" Baek Hyun pouted. She pinched his nose. "Are you jealous?" Jae Na cheered and let go of him. "Nah.. So so," Baek Hyun described using his beautiful hands then kissed her forehead. 

Suddenly, their 4-year-old son came while pouting. "Eomma appa I'm hungry," He said. Baek Hyun lifted him up and tickled his tummy. "Aww urin Kyung Soo is hungry, eh?" Jae Na smiled and kissed her son's forehead. "Kaja, eomma cooked tteokbokki for us!" Jae Na cheered. "Whoo tteokbokki! Our favourite food baby!" Baek Hyun told Kyung Soo and they followed Jae Na to the kitchen. 

2008.01.12

Kyung Soo sat alone while looking at the river. Suddenly, Jae Na surprised him from the back. "Boo!" Jae Na laughed. "Kkamjjake! Eyy what are you doing?" Kyung Soo pouted. Jae Na gave him a lunch box. "Tteokbokki!" Kyung Soo cheered and opened th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter