The Girl I Love..

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"10 Years ago... (2004)

"Kyung Soo-ah! Eodiga? Gajima-yo!" Jae Na cried alone. She could see a very bright white light, which means it was already night. Jae Na was naturally blind since she was born. But her eyes were wide opened as if she could see. The only thing she could see is, the moonlight. It's not that she could see it, but she could see the light. The moonlight had made Kyung Soo jealous once. He was talking to Jae Na but because Jae Na kept looking at the moonlight, she heard nothing. It made Kyung Soo feel like he was talking to a tree. "Kyung Soo..," Jae Na sat down on the grown and cried. Kyung Soo felt panic and ran from his hiding place. He back-hugged Jae Na. "Shh.. Mianhae-yo.. I'm not going anywhere.. I'm here, Jae Na-ah..," Kyung Soo pouted. "Next time, don't ever leave me again!" Jae Na pouted. Kyung Soo smiled and took out his pinky finger.

"Yaksokhae.."

Now.. (2014)

Kyung Soo laughed alone. Suddenly he remembered the time of ten years ago, when he played hide and seek with Jae Na at his house. Now, both of them has became 17. Jae Na stopped from walking. "Museun iri-ya, Kyung Soo-ah?" Jae Na asked. "Aish.. Eobseo-yo. Keokjeongma.. Let's continue walking..," Kyung Soo held her hand to walk around the streets of Cheongdam-dong again.

"Eomma!" Jae Na knocked on the door of her house. Kyung Soo accompanied her along. Mrs. Kim opened the door with smile pastered on her face. "Come in Jae Na-ah, Kyung Soo-ah," Mrs. Kim smiled. They both entered and sat on the sofa. 

"Jae Na-ah.. Close your eyes..," Kyung Soo smiled. "Yah. Are you making fun of me?" Jae Na said and turned to her right side; where she expected Kyung Soo is; which was true, with a serious face. Kyung Soo face-palmed himself. "Omo I've forgotten. Mianhae..," Kyung Soo l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter