Chapter 2

Broken Promises

 

BAEKHYUN's POV:

 

After we drove away to the hotel, I kept thinking how Taehee manages to be much beautiful after our break-up 6 months ago. I miss her. I miss her smiles, her laugh, her kisses and hugs. I miss everything about her. When we saw each other earlier, I had the urge to hug and kiss her but something inside me tells me to stop cause I hurt her and I'll never chance the fact that she'll never forgive me for that.

We were at Shinji's apartment where I am living with her at the same time. She said that since I'm alone, we should live together cause she's also afraid to be alone in the house. She was still talking about the earlier scenario. On how she misses Taehee and other things. I also thinking that she got a new lovelife after what I've done to her. I felt guilty for hurting the girl I loved and I admit that I still love her until now.

How I met Shinji? Well, After I got an argument with Taehee, I went to the club to think whose at fault in our little argument. Then, a girl sat beside me wearing a high hills, short skirt and a long sleeve yet fashionable blouse. She's smiling at me while I eyed her.

"Why are you alone here? Don't you have friends?" She asked. I sighed.

"I do. But they are not here. And I'm here to-" Suddenly I got cut when she kissed my cheeks. She giggled.

"You know, You're so cute. Don't be sad okay? Kaja. Let's have fun. By the way, I'm Shinji. Lee Shinji."She smiled softly while held out her hand. I hld her hand and shake it. I smiled awkwardly at her.

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun." She nod and pulled me into the crowd. She yelled.

"Let's Dance." 

 

After a few minutes, I never thought that we were now making out at the side of the counter. I felt different. It's something I can't explain. A mixture of excitement and guilt cause while I'm kissing her, I'm thinking of Taehee. And that's I met Shinji. But after that kiss, I saw Taehee wide eyes while watching us both. I gasped and pushed Shinji aside and left her. I chase after Taehee and held her arm. She faced me while tearing up and then I felt my cheek starting to hurt when she slap me on the face. I didn't get mad nor wanting to hit her cause I deserved it.

"Let's Break up." She told me and left. I started to tear up after what I've done. I lost the one I love and now I understand how she don't feel like talking to me earlier when she came back from Busan.

 

"Yah! Baekhyun oppa. Are you sick? Why are so silent?" My thoughts interrupted by her sudden yell.

"Uhm.. Sorry Shinji-ah. What's that again?" She sighed and sat beside me on the couch.

"Nothing. Uhm, I bet you're tired. You can rest now oppa." She smiled. I nodded and headed to my room. I plopped myself on the bed and heavily sighed. I have to apologize to Taehee and explain everything. That day was a misunderstanding. I wish Taehee will listen to me when I have the time to talk to her privately.

 

End of POV:

 

SHINJI's POV:

 

I kept talking and talking but Baekhyun seems not listening to me. I sighed and yell.

"Yah! Baekhyun oppa. Are you sick? Why are you so silent?" He flinched and looked at me.

"Uhm..Sorry Shinji-ah. What's that again?" I sighed again and sat beside him. I think He's tired.

"Nothing. Uhm, I bet you're tired. You can rest now oppa." He nodded and go to his room. Suddenly, I got an Idea. I grab my jacket and go to Bubbletea shop. Only bubbletea can remove Baekhyun oppa's tiredness. I smiled at the thought and walked through the streets. 

 

I finally reached my destination then I heard a familiar voice from behind. I turn to look at the person and smiled brightly. Its my bestfriend Taehee. Wait I thought she wants to rest first.

"Taehee-ah!" I yelled her name. She glanced at me and beamed.

"Shinji-ah." I sat besid her and hugged her.

"I thought you want to rest then why are you here?" She smiled.

"Yes I am. That's why I'm here. I'll go here to rest."I frowned. She chuckled."Babo, Bubbletea makes me relieve my tireness and stress okay." 

"Ow.. Okay." Wait, She's similar like Baekhyun oppa. It is also his stress reliever.

"We always go here with my boyfriend when we're both problematic on something stressful."

"Whoa, Sure you and your boyfriend really compatible. For example, you both like to go here to relieve your stress." She sadly smiled. Wait, did I say sadly? Why?

"A-are you okay, Taehee-ah?" She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Of course I am." She sipped her bubbletea as an awkward silence surround us both. I cleared my throat and hold her hand.

"Would you like to see my apartment? It's near here. We can just walk."She hesitated first but then gave up. We both gathered our drinks and walked to my apartment.

 

When I opened the door, I saw Baekhyun looking at us with his bed hair. I giggled and looked at Taehee's expression. I frowned as I saw her rolling her eyes at him.

 

Why? Did they know each other?

 


Double update... Thanks for reading guys.. More things you have to discover if you finished this story...

 

         y Baekhyun                                                        y Kyungsoo

tumblr_n6b4xyMNNi1spffffo4_250.gif                    tumblr_n6b4xyMNNi1spffffo5_250.gif

Who do you prefer?