Final

Broken Promises

 

 

On the next day, Taehee and Kyungsoo decided to buy Bubbleteas just to relax and have fun for the day. They walked to Cheonggyecheon Stream and sat there. Feeling the cold water with some of the people were also walking there.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKFEXKHXE7-bR9j8yscMx

 

They enjoy playing around as the other people watching them in awe. They all think that Kyungsoo and Taehee were cute together. Then they headed to the station of cable cars in Namsan. 

 

Suddenly, They saw the two figure walking ahead approaching them. Taehee saw her smiling without fakeness and looked at their hands, intertwined. But Shinji managed to unclasp her hand on Baekhyun's grip and walked to Taehee's Direction. She hugged her tightly as Taehee flinched at the sudden act of Shinji. Kyungsoo had a judging look on Shinji and cleared his throat. Shinji broke herself from the hug and smiled softly at Taehee.

 

"I-I'm so sorry for what I had done to you, Taehee-ah. I never thought that you were right from the start. I admit, I'm the here." Taehee and Kyungsoo widened their eyes as she called herself a in front of them. While Baekhyun sighed heavily inside him. "Can you forgive me for what I've done? I-I know that my act yesterday was so immature and inconsiderate. Please forgive me, Taehee-ah." Then she came beside Baekhyun and held his arm indicating that he needs to approach Taehee immidiately. Baekhyun blinked and look at Taehee. Shinji smiled sincerely and drag Kyungsoo away from the two. Kyungsoo is still clueless at the event and raised his eyebrow on her.

"HAVE FUN~!!" Shinji screamed while dragging Kyungsoo leaving Taehee clueless and Baekhyun awkwardly standing in front of her.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat and guide Taehee inside the cable car. They remembered the first time they ride there on their first date. It was so romantic and their first kiss happened there too. They both reminisced the moment and blushed at the thought.

 

"So... What makes Shinji change her desicion?" Taehee manage to begin the conversation in between their awkward atmosphere.

"Uhm... I tell her our relationship on the past before we met. She broke down and blame herself from our break up." She glanced at him worriedly.

"It's not her fault cause she doesn't even know you before." He nodded.

"Yeah. I know. That's why I'm telling her the same sentence you said just now. But she kept blaming herself for that."

"I felt bad for her." Baekhyun smiled and hugged her.

"But do you know what she said after that?" Taehee looked up at him.

"What?"

"She said that She will sacrifice her happiness just to make me happy. She wanted to apologize to you for hurting you and making you broken hearted. So hear we are now. We are together while hugging each other. Cause she said that Since she ruined our relationship, she'll fix it. Ohoho... I'm so proud of her." Taehee chuckled at his goofiness and punched his chest playfully.

"I don't know what to say, oppa. But what about your promise to her. She'll definitely get upset on that." Baekhyun smirked and kissed her temple.

"You know what she said after I also asked her that same question?" She looked at him to continue. "Well she said that 'Promises are made to be broken.' But Once I have a promise that I made for the one I love, I surely can't break it till I die." Taehee felt touched at his words and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Baekhyun oppa. I thought that you really break your promise to me." Baekhyun smiled as he cupped her face between his hands.

"You still remember my promise, right?" She nodded and he smiled.

"Then let me repeat it to you one more time." He pecked her forehead and whispered.

"I promised you that I will love you forever" He pecked her nose.

"and no one will owns my heart besides you. and he kissed her lips.

"and only you." Taehee smiled then began to cry in happiness.

"I love you Baekhyun oppa." She hugged him and burried her face at the crook of his neck inhaling his scent. Baekhyun smiled and caressed her back and head.

"I love you, more Taehee-ah." 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQGlcwAUsSPSGtDDqgd1E

Meanwhile, Shinji and Kyungsoo headed at the Hangang River and sat on the bench while watching the colorful fountains beside the bridge. Kyungsoo gloomily sighed and glanced at her.

 

"Seriously, What really is your plan? huh?" Shinji cluelessly glanced at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You're planning something bad again don't you?" Shinji chuckled at him and flicked his forehead. Kyungsoo flinched at her sudden attack and glared at her.

"Yah! What was that for?" She just laughed at him.

"You're so paranoid Kyungsoo-ssi. I'm not planning anything bad against them okay. I finally knew that I'm wrong so no worries. But I guess I have to deal with my gruesome father about the arrange marriage thing." Kyungsoo widened his eyes and looked at her.

"You got arrange marriage too?" She nodded in response. "Wow!"

"Why? You have too?" He nodded at her.

"Yeah! But the father of my soon to be wife said that she already has a boyfriend so they cancelled the arrange marriage thing." Shinji looked at him in pity.

"I guess that Soon to be wife of yours were afraid of marrying so early." He nodded.

"Yeah. I guess so. Wait a minute. You said that you were in an arrange marriage too, right?" She nodded. "So what happened?"

"Uhm.. I kinda like of lying to my father that I already had a boyfriend so that he will not force me to marry someone I doesn't even know. So that time I force Baekhyun to be my boyfriend to make the arrange marriage cancelled." 

"Ow... It seemes you're really a bad girl huh?" She smirked. 

"I know right. But wait. Disn't you said that your arrange marriage got cancelled because of the girl having a boyfriend?" He nodded slowly then they realize something.

"Then does that mean?" They both thought and gasped. They look at each other and widened their eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU ARE THE ONE I'M GOING TO MARRY?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 


 

 

I Finally ended my story. Do you like it? Please comment and thank you for subscribing.

I hope this Story will make you some idea for making a story.

But don't copy my story okay. That's PLAGIARIZING...

Gansahamnida....*BOWS 90 DEGREES*

 

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image