Chapter 9

Broken Promises

 

 

Taehee woke up and glanced at her side as she saw Kyungsoo lying next too her peacefully sleeping. She felt guiltiness inside her while looking at his side profile.

 

  *I wish I fell in love with you first, so that I'll never gonna be this heartbroken from the beginning.*

 

She stood up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. She looked at her face at the mirror and frowned. She has a big eyebags and her eyes looked like it will gonna explode soon from being so fluffy. She sighed heavily and washed her face with the water.

 

*I better be strong. Kyungsoo is right. Be strong and it will be over soon. Kyungsoo is helping me to move on so I have to be considerate and help myself to move on.*

hr3q8e-l-610x610-dress-beige-dress-paste

She washed up and dressed in a cute color dress with flower design and then got out from the bathroom. She saw Kyungsoo half awake and blinking his eyes at her. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her.

 

"Where are you going?" She smiled.

"I'm going for a walk. Do you want to come along?"He smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah. Wait for me. I'll prepare myself. 15 minutes okay?" She smiled and nodded. 

Kyungsoo rushed to wash up while Taehee sat on the couch and watch the TV while waiting for him to get finished.

 

As Kyungsoo got finished he wore a simple stylish T-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans and jacket. He smiled at her and she smiled back at him.

 

"Let's go?" She nodded and clasped her arm with him then they closed and lock the door.

 

They walked to the streets in Myeongdong and have some friendly date. Suddenly, Kyungsoo felt like he's going to pee and face her. She furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"What's wrong?"

"I think I have to go to the washroom for a while."She chuckled and nodded.

"Okay. You can go now. Make it fast okay?" He nodded and headed to the public washroom. She shook her head in disbelief to his sillyness. And when she glance in front of her, She saw an unexpected person that made her shock a bit.

 

Shinji is looking at her while smiling. Taehee felt so awkward with her after she reminisced what happened on the last time she's with Baekhyun. Shinji approached her.

 

"Taehee-ah, can we talk?"

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

In the coffee shop, they sat beside the window facing each other. Shinji had her smiling face but suddenly, her smiling face changed into a smirk. Taehee furrowed her eyebrows and asked her.

 

"Is there a problem, Shinji-ah? What are we going to talk about?" Shinji chuckled sarcastically and leaned her face in front of her.

"I bet you're pretending what really is the problem, you ." Taehee widened her eyes as she heard her call her ''.

"What did you just called me?" Shinji leaned her back on her chair and gritted her teeth.

"Don't pretend that you didn't know what's happening. I saw you with Baekhyun on the other day. Are you his ?" Taehee dropped her jaw at her question.

"I supposed you should ask yourself. Cause you're talking about yourself."

"MWO?" She screamed getting the attention of the other people inside the coffee shop. Taehee stood up before she go.

"I'm still with Baekhyun when the time you steal him away from me. And I know that he still love me. I can see it in his eyes." Now it's Taehee's time to smirk. Shinji gritted her teeth in anger and stood up to face her. She held up her hand and slap Taehee on her left cheek. Taehee widened her eyes shocked at the sudden attack. Shinji had her fuming eyes and gritted her teeth.

"I'll never let him go back to you again. He is mine and You'll never get him back. Remember this. He's mine. MINE." Then she bumped her with her shoulder leaving Taehee dumbfounded with teary eyes.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo came back to the street and look for Taehee. Suddenly, She bumped into a girl. She's crying while wiping her face with her hands. Kyungsoo widened his eyes as he glanced at the girl. The girl looked up at him and apologised.

 

"Shinji? What are you crying?" Instead of responding she began to walk ahead and leave him dumbfounded. Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders and began to continue searching for Taehee. When he passed by at the coffee shop He saw her inside and began to come in and approach her. Suddenly he saw her teary eyes and asked her worriedly.

"Taehee-ah, Are you okay? Why are you crying?" She began to hug him and sobbed.

"Kyungsoo oppa, Shinji knew about me and Baekhyun." Kyungsoo sighed and caressed her back for comfort and wiped her tears.

"It's alright, Taehee-ah. Haven't you told me that you had been given him up? So what are you worrying about? Let them be okay?" She shook her head and looked up at him.

"No. You don't understand oppa. Shinji might done something bad against me and him just to be selfish. Shinji became so evil. She wanted him and I think she's becoming so obsessed of him. I can feel it. I can sense it in her eyes." Kyungsoo sighed and kissed her head.

*It's gonna be a long discussion again. Baekhyun, What have you done this time?* Kyungsoo thought.

 

 


 

Late update. 

 

I know... Sorry guys. Cheosonghamnida. Mian yeorobeun. 

tumblr_inline_mzjfmkHMGr1qfmt35.gif