Chapter 4

Broken Promises

 

AUTHOR's POV:

 

Shinji and Baekhyun walked straight to the Front Desk, to asked where is the suite number of Taehee and Kyungsoo. The front desk agent eyed the two in suspicion as she asked them who are they.

 

"Don't look at me like that. I'm not a criminal, you moron." She scolded the agent but before she become more scandalous, Baekhyun held her arm and eyed her to calm down.

"I-I'm sorry about her. We are their friends. I'm Baekhyun and this is my girlfriend, Shinji. Would you call for their suite number to inform them that we are here?" The agent smiled softly at Baekhyun and nodded.

 

While at the suite, Kyungsoo was finished taking bath from the bathroom. His half body is still wet from the bath but his bottom wrapped by a towel. Suddenly, a rang came from the phone. He answered the call and heard the agent's voice from the other line.

 

"Yeobusaeyo?"

"Good morning, Sir. Is this Mr.Kyungsoo and Ms.Taehee from suite no.365?"

"Yes. May I ask what do you want?"

"Uhm, Sir you have a guest here named Mr.Baekhyun and Ms.Shinji. May I ask if you want me to let them in to your suite?"

Kyungsoo worriedly glanced at Taehee who beautifully sleeping at the bed and sighed.

"Yes, you may. Thank you for information."

"You're welcome sir. Bye." Then Kyungsoo hanged up.

 

 

The agent told Baekhyun and Shinji their suite number and they headed to elevetor. Baekhyun pressed the 3rd floor and sighed.

 

On the other side, Kyungsoo sat beside Taehee's sleeping figure and gently shaked her body. Taehee sleepily looked at Kyungsoo and widened her eyesas he told her about The two's arrival to their suite. She immidiately got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

 

A few moments ago, Baekhyun and Shinji knocked on their door. Kyungsoo smiled swiftly at them and let them in. The two sat on the living room couch as Kyungsoo began to ask them what do they want. Shinji happily clasped her hands.

 

"I want you two to come with us to the Lotte world." Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow while Baekhyun mentally facepalm himself to his girlfriend's childishness.

"Lotte world?" She nodded.

"Yes! Please, I miss Taehee and the fact that we are both in the relationship, I think of something more enjoyable since its a long time when we have fun together."

"That's a good Idea." Taehee suddenly blurted makes them turned their eyes at her immidiately. Baekhyun stunned seeing you in a cute dress and in a messy bun. Shinji Brightened her face at your answer and hugged you.

"I'm glad you want to spend time with me, Bestie. I miss hanging out with you." 

"Nado."

 

When you all got out from the hotel, Shinji drag you and Kyungsoo to the parking lot and told you to get in their car. Kyungsoo got a call from his secretary and hanged up the phone.

"Uhm, Wait Shinji-ssi." Shinji turned her head to Kyungsoo and raised her eyebrow.

"What is it, Kyungsoo-ssi?" You all looked at his direction.

"My secretary called me just now, she said My dad told the chauffeur to park my car to the parking lot of this hotel so that I can use my car again."

"Oh, really?" she pouted. "I was supposed to be with Taehee on way to the lotte world." you patted her cheek and smiled.

"Don't worry, We can see each other later right. We are right behind you, right oppa?" you looked at Kyungsoo and he nodded.

"Yeah, she's right." Shinji nodded sadly and then get into Baekhyun's car. Baekhyun glanced at the two of you and sighed. He get in the car and started the engine. You blinked at Kyungsoo and slap his stomach lightly.

"You never told me that your dad knows where you are." He chuckled.

"Well Duh, My dad owns the biggest gadget company in Korea, So yeah he detected where I am." He leaned to your ear. "And He knew that I'm with you." You widened youe eyes and began to prepare you hands ready to strangle him.

"I thought you said that your dad doesn't know that you come along with me to Busan. You fooled me again, You babo!" he laughed.

"Hahaha.. Ok.. sorry.. Let's go. They are waiting for us to the lotte world." He looked for his red sports car.

You sighed cause you were used to being so luxurious of Do Company when it comes to electronic gadgets and latest sports cars in Korea.

When you both get in the car, he smiled and held his car's steering wheel.

"Ahh, I miss my baby." You chuckled. 

"Ahhh... Shikkeuro oppa. Just drive okay. Shinji might waiting for us now." He eyed you.

"Are you sure its just Shinji?" You nodded nervously.

"O-of course.. Who else do?" He sighed and leaned bck to his seat starting the engine.

"Nothing. Let's go." He silently drove the car on the way to the lotte world.

 

When you both reached to the lotte world, You saw Shinji sitting on the bench with Baekhyun. They looked perfect for each other and It makes you more frustrated and heartbroken. You wanted to back-out but you promised her tht you'll hang out with Shinji when you weren't busy. You looked down on your feet and sighed. Kyungsoo noticed you ans held your shoulders to face him. He kissed your forehead and smiled.

 

"Don't look at them if you're jealous. Just be with me so you can avoid him okay?" You forced a smile and nodded. Shinji saw you both and yelled you name happily.

"Taehee! At last, You come. I thought you'd reject me again." You chuckled and pinched her nose.

"Aniya.. I told you We'll come with you." She laughed and drag Baekhyun to the Horror House.

"Ok! Let's go to the Horror house~" She sang. You and Baekhyun frozed.

You both remembered the time you both first entered the Horror house.

 

Flashback :

You and Baekhyun entered excitedly at the horror house. When suddenly, you heard a loud scream from the girls which makes you feel afraid. Baekhyun chuckled at your face indicating you're scared to get into the horror house.

"Are you scared now. Taehee-ah?" He smirked.

"A-aniya.. How can I be scared on this lame place." You denied and he laughed. He wrapped his arms around you and whispered in your ear.

"Don't worry Taehee-ah, I'll Hapkido their faces if they tried to scare you." You giggled and slapped his chest.

"Stop joking oppa." He laughed and guide you inside.

"I'll protect you no matter what. I promised that." You nodded and relaxed yourself.

 

After a few minutes, A white lady appeared in front of you. You were about to scream when you heard him Squeal like a girl and run away. You laughed at him instead of being scared at the people who tried to scare you.

"Baekhyun oppa! Where are you?" You called while still laughing.

 

After you got out from the house, You saw his pale face and laughed. He glared at you.

 

"Yah! Stop laughing!" He pouted.

"I...I Can't h-help it oppa...I..Its soo funny...HAHAHHA" you said while laughing. He ignored you and walked away pouting.

 

End of Flashback:

 

You sighed and looked at Kyungsoo for help. He smiled softly and called for Shinji.

 

"Ah..Shinji-ssi, We'll be going to the ferris wheel first. Taehee wants to go there later." Shinji sighed and nodded. 

"Ok..Have fun." You and Kyungsoo nodded and headed to the ferris wheel. Shinji sighed and mumbled. "Is she really like that? It seems like she's avoiding me." Baekhyun patted her head and smiled.

"Maybe she wanted to have some privacy with her boyfriend." He said while hiding his jealousy over the two of you. "Maybe we can go there, too. You like?" Shinji nodded.

 

You and Kyungsoo sat on the vacant ride and look round. Baekhyun and Shinji sat at the exact opposite ride across you. You were still thinking the days you spent in Lotte world with Baekhyun. You can't imagine that all the happy memories were changed into a hurtful and heartbreaking moments with him and Shinji. A tear escaped from your eyes reminiscing the times. Kyungsoo approached you and hugged you.

 

"Oppa, Why do I still feel hurt? Its annoying." you sobbed. He shushed you and kissed your temple.

"What did I said to you last night? Be strong. I'm here for you. Making you to move on. Will you try it now?" You look at him.

"I..I'll try.." He smirked.

"How about... make him jealous?" You raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Use me so you can get a revenge." You shook your head immidiately.

"Aniya... Shirreo.. I don't want to used you. It will break your heart.. So no way." he shook his head while smiling.

"This is why I love you, Taehee-ah. You were so nice and kind." You smiled softly and kissed his cheeks.

"Thanks for loving me oppa." He smiled and caressed your back.

 

While on the other ride, Baekhyun can't help but feel jealous of Kyungsoo being sweet to you. And as for Shinji, She squeal like a fangirl looking at you two.

 

"Wahh... They are so cute looking like that. Oppa, Kiss me too please." Baekhyun didn't hear her plead and stood up when the ride ends leaving Shinji dumbfounded in her spot. She frowned and sighed.

"Why is he suddenly became cold towards me? Did I do something wrong?" She mumbled. She stood up and approached you two leaving the ride.

"Hey Bestie.. I'm jealous of you. Your so cute together." Kyungsoo and you began to blush at the thought then she began to drag you leaving the two guys. "Let's go buy Ice cream~!" You chuckled at her childishness and nodded.

 

While the two guys standing awkwardly in front of the ferris wheel waiting for you both. Baekhyun smirked and looked at Kyungsoo.

 

"Are you and Taehee really dating?" Kyungsoo looked at his direction and smiled awkwardly.

"Y-yeah.. We are." Baekhyun smirked widely.

"I don't think so. I know she still loves me. I can see it in her eyes." Kyungsoo gulped down his saliva and face him cooly.

"Don't ever think make her love you again. Cause that's not gonn happen. EVER" Baekhyun gritted his teeth and grasped Kyungsoo's collar.

"Don't ever make us separate again. I want her back to me. Or I'll kill you." Now is Kyungsoo's time to smirk. 

"Then make me." Baekhyun's anger risen and pulled out his fist to punch Kyungsoo. It landed on Kyungsoo's left side of his lips making it bleed. The crowd surprised at what happened and watch the both of then fighting.

 

You and Shinji happily eating your Ice cream when you saw the crowded people gathering at the ferris wheel. You both got curious and asked some citizen. He said that some guys fighting and punching each others faces. You both look at each other being nervous of the thought that It might be the two guys. You walked straight to the crowd and approached the two fighting. You both gasped and tear them apart. You held Kyungsoo's waist while Shinji on Baekhyun's. You yelled.

"What's going on?"

"That jerk punched me first." Kyungsoo had a bleeding lip while Baekhyun has a bruise on his cheek.

"Why did you punched him, oppa?" He sighed not knowing how to answer then eyed you. He smirked at you and leave. Shinji yelled and appologized at the two of you.The crowd began to go on their ways leaving you and Kyungsoo. You looked at him and asked.

"Why did he punched you?" He sighed and looked down.

"Nothing. Let's go home." He coldly said leaving you. You followed him behind and sighed.

 

The trip back to the hotel is so silent. No one wants to begin the conversation so you let yourself sleep for a while.

While driving, Kyungsoo still thinking about what Baekhyun had said to him earlier.

"Don't ever make us separate again. I want her back to me."

"I want her back to me."

He looked at your sleeping figure and sighed. Not knowing he's crying getting hurt that someday you'll came back to his arms again.

 

*I wish my love for you is not just an unrequited love.*

 


 Kyungsoo sure is a BIAS WRECKER... But noooo... Baekhyun is still my Bias hahahha... Late update...

image

image