Chapter 5

Broken Promises

 

Baekhyun and Shinji got home having a moment of tension between each others paces. Shinji become so curious and glare at her boyfriend who sat on the couch still fuming in anger.

"Why did you punched Taehee's Boyfriend? What's gotten in your mind? Did he do something to you to make you mad at him?" Baekhyun sighed and coldly responded.

"Even I tell you the reason, you wouldn't understand. So please stay out of this." Shinji became impatient and wanted to know what really is her boyfriend's problem.

"Then make me underestand it. So I can help you with your problem." He suddenly stood up and yelled at her.

"Didn't I say stay out of this? What part of my words you don't understand?" He then headed to his room and closed the door harshly making Shinji flinch.

She looked down on her feet and sighed while frowning. Thinking some possible reason that makes her boyfriend get mad and punch some other's boyfriend. She can't understand any single thing. She wanted to talk things about his problems but all Baekhyun did is Shut her out from the bedroom. All she can think is that maybe Baekhyun has a secret girlfriend hiding from her. And it maybe connected to Kyungsoo. Shealso thinks that it may be not her bestfriend cause she knows that Baekhyun and Taehee are just met two days ago. She become so worried that maybe She and Taehee betrayed by their own boyfriends at the same time. She huffed in frustration and decided to go for a walk and to think properly what's really happening.  

 

Meanwhile, Taehee and Kyungsoo silently walked in to their suite. Taehee get the first aid from the bathroom closet and sat on the couch beside Kyungsoo who rested his head on the armrest. She sighed and mentioned him to sit up to face her. She held his face and get the right amount of cotton and pain reliever to pat his bruises and cuts.

"Now tell me, Why did he punched you?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and held her wrist to make her stop from treating the wounds.

"As if you really don't know the answer. We both know what's the real reason why he punched me." She frozed and looked down being guilty.

"I'm sorry, oppa. If it not because of me, you're not in this horrible situation." Your eyes started to get blurry from the threatening tears. He raised his hands to caress your face and wiped your tears.

"Its okay, Taehee-ah. As long as I'm here to make you move on from him, I'm going to take all the punches he give to me just to protect you." you bit your lip just to prevent yourself from sobbing loudly. He hugged you and kissed your forehead. 

A moment of silence surrounded to the both of you then suddenly he asked you something that froze you.

"Taehee, Do you...still love him?" 

You become silent and thinking all the things Baekhyun promised to you and did to you which made you happy and felt love. You really love his laughter, smiles, hugs and kisses he did to you. You teared up and don't know how to answer. Suddenly, you felt him lossening the hug and look at you in disappointment.

"He's right, You still love him. He said he can see it in your eyes. I believe him now." He sobbed and stood up to head to his room. When he closed the door, you become to broke down and cry realizing he really is right. You still love that jerk who betrayed you and waste all your love for him. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the next day, You headed to the bedroom and saw no one inside. You sighed and began to walk in the Kitchen to eat some breakfast. Your hand phone started to rang and you glanced at the screen. You pressed the green button and put it beside your ear.

 

"Yeobusaeyo?" A sad voice on the other line heard.

"Taehee-ah, its me Shinji. Can we talk? I'm at the Hangang River. I'm waiting for you." Then she hang up.

You sighed and began to start to prepare yourself to arrive at the location.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

You and Shinji sat on the bench while looking at the people walking around the Hangang river. She sighed then spoke faintly.

"Have you ever think that maybe your boyfriend will betray you?" You frozed and look at her.

"What do you mean?" She faintly smiled at tilted her head to your direction.

"Maybe Kyungsoo had an another girlfriend who Baekhyun wants to have her too, don't you think?" You slightly widened your eyes and looked away.

"I-I don't think so." You become nervous and think of something to change the topic. "Uhm.. Shinji-ah maybe you're overthinking about that. I'm sure you're haven't eaten yet. Let's eat breakfast shall we?" You stood up as Shinji sighed and nodded.

"I guess so." Suddenly, she remembered what happened last night so she held your arm and smiled apologently. "Uhm... Taehee-ah, I forgot to say I'm sorry for what Baekhyun did to Kyungsoo. I'm sorry in behalf of him." You smiled back and cupped her face.

"It's okay now Shinji-ah. Don't worry. It's nothing to me now." she nodded and you both headed to the coffee shop to have some breakfast.

 


 I updated again...I'm so sorry for the late update cause our WIFI here is sometimes so slow.. But still....Thanks for still updated for my story..

 

By the way THANKS FOR hellobaby95 for the beautiful Poster. I owe you a lot...

tumblr_n6uvuvQpEw1rv72v0o1_250.gif