Chapter 10

Broken Promises

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

Taehee and I sat on the couch after we came back from our little walk outside. I guess she really can't move on from that jerk's fault of hurting her. We sat on the couch while facing each other. I can sense that she's really worried of what will Shinji gonna do between her and Baekhyun. I sighed at the thought and caressed her head, cupping her left cheek by my right hand.

 

"Now tell me Taehee-ah. What do you mean by Shinji being an evil? What about her plan? Hmm?" She sighed heavily and looked right through my eyes.

"She threatened Baekhyun and forced him to be her boyfriend. Baekhyun told me that. But I'm still disappointed of him being stupid for not hesitating her words and agreed to promise he cannot do. I can feel that. I can feel it in his responds to her. I can sense it that he was really forced by her. Oppa, please help us. Let us save Baekhyun from Shinji's evil plan." Her face plastered in a pleading expression that I cannot resist but to agree with it. I sighed and smiled fakely.

"I guess I have no choice but to help you. But It's the last time, okay? I'm helping you both because you pleaded. If not, I'm not really gonna help him over my dead body." Taehee grinned happily and hugged me.

"Thank you so much oppa. I really owe you a lot." 

"Don't mention it. So what's our plan?" She stopped for a while and bit her lip thinking of a plan but then she shrugged her shoulders. I chuckled at her cuteness and patted her head. "Don't worry, I'll think of a plan okay?" Her eyes brightened and nodded happily.

"So... what's for lunch?" I asked.

 

End of POV:

 

 

Shinji came back at their apartment and saw her Boyfriend watching at the television show with his poker face. Shinji sighed and sat on the couch awkwardly while looking at his side profile. He still didn't talk to her after the whole argument. She want's him and only him but after she knew what Taehee had said earlier, she felt like she's just like a thick wall at their relationship.

 

Flashback:

Taehee stood up before she go.

"I'm still with Baekhyun when the time you steal him away from me. And I know that he still love me. I can see it in his eyes." Taehee smirked.

Shinji gritted her teeth in anger and stood up to face her. She held up her hand and slap Taehee on her left cheek. Taehee widened her eyes shocked at the sudden attack. Shinji had her fuming eyes and gritted her teeth.

"I'll never let him go back to you again. He is mine and You'll never get him back. Remember this. He's mine. MINE." Then she bumped her with her shoulder leaving Taehee dumbfounded with teary eyes.

 

End of Flashback:

 

A threatening tears escaped on her eyes and she began to wiped it away using the back of her hand. She silently sniffed and approached him softly.

 

"Can you tell me about your past relationship with Taehee?" Baekhyun looked away from the TV and glanced at Shinji who has her teary eyes. He sighed and asked her back softly.

"Do you really want to know the truth?" She slowly nodded. He sat up and face her.

"Okay, Listen to me. Do you remember the time you and I first met?" She nodded. "That was the time Taehee and I had a little argument." Shinji began to reminisce the time they first met.

 

Flashback:

Baekhyun sat on the counter in the bar which owned by Chanyeol and asked for his favorite drink. Suddenly, He felt someone sat beside him and approached him. She smiled angelically and asked him.

"Having a bad day?" Baekhyun glanced at her and sighed. He managed to smile a bit and nodded in response.

"Yeah. I guess so." 

"You know what? If you try to enjoy just for tonight, that bad day you had encountered will disappear just for now. So let's dance?" He smiled but managed to hesitate her request.

"Thanks, but I prefer not to dance for now." Shinji giggled at his words finding it cute.

"You know what, you're cute. By the way, I'm Shinji. Lee Shinji." She held out her hand for a hand shake. Baekhyun accepted it and shook his hand with hers.

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun." She smiled and pulled him in the crowd.

"Let's dance." Baekhyun couldn't help but let her drag him. 

 

A few minutes past, He became drunk and grind his body with hers on the dance floor, enjoying themselves. Later on, he didn't realized that he's been kissing her. Not knowing what he was doing, he just enjoying the kiss thinkin about his girlfriend but when he opened his eyes, he gasped as he saw Taehee watching him with her teary eyes.

 

End of Flashback:

 

After Shinji heard all of his words, she felt like a totally between Taehee and Baekhyun's relationship. She didn't realized that Taehee's words really suited to her.

 

"I supposed you should ask yourself. Cause you're talking about yourself."

 

She began to sob and held her face on her palms. She can't believe that she's been ruining someone's relationship without her knowing. Baekhyun approached her and caressed her back.

"I-I'm so sorry, oppa. I never thought that you were with Taehee. It's my fault."

"Shh.. Shinji-ah it's not your fault. It's no ones fault okay?" He hugged her rubbing her shoulders.

"Oppa, did she forgive you now?" Baekhyun sighed heavily not knowing what to answer. Shinji take that as a yes so she hugged him and looked up at him with a smile.

"Don't worry, oppa. Since I ruined your relationship, I will fix it." Baekhyun softened at her words and smiled curiously.

"Really?" She nodded with a grin.

"I want to be happy. But if that makes you feel hurt, I will sacrifice my happiness just to make you happy. I also wanted to apologize to Taehee for hurting her. I felt so bad hurting her and making her broken hearted." Baekhyun smiled but suddenly, he remembered something that bothers him.

"But...How about my promise to you?"  Shinji chuckled.

"Oppa, Promises are made to be broken. You can break your promise to me. I can handle that. As long as you're happy." Baekhyun felt like he's in heaven hearing her words and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, Shinji-ah. You don't know how much this means to me." Shinji chuckled at his sillyness and pecked his cheek.

"Don't mention it oppa. Come on, Let's have lunch and I also wanted to know more about your relationship with her. I'm so curious to know more about that, you know." Baekhyun chuckled as she pouted.

"Arasseo.. Kaja." Then they started to fix themselves and got out for a lunch.

 


 

Late update again. Sorry guys cause I had a long week test for our prelims so I have to review for it. Hope you like my update. But I think I got confused on my own story hahahaha...

 

tumblr_n99yhkNsTw1rkekcoo1_500.png