Chapter 1

Broken Promises

 

>>TAEHEE's POV<<

 

Sunday Morning, I glanced up to my bestfriend who were walking down the airplane's staircase. We have just arrived to Seoul from Busan for some Business trip. I looked at him and chuckled as he was holding his head having a jetlag on the trip. He looked so cute and funny at the same time.

 

"Yah! Kyungsoo oppa. You got dizzy on that short trip? You're so lame oppa." I said while laughing. He glared at me.

"Its easy for you to say cause you've been traveling around Korea for 6 months." he pouted. Well he's got a point. I've been traveling to all around the Korea cause I've been brokenhearted with my Ex-boyfriend who cheat on me.

"ok.. sorry. So... Where are we going now?" He look around and call for a taxi.

"We are going to stay in the hotel first. I got jetlag on the trip. *sighs* Mark my word. I'll never, I mean NEVER gonna go on the trip with the airplane anymore. It makes me puke." I laughed loudly.

"You're so childish oppa. Its good that you tag along with me there so you can explore Korea than just standby on your house." He nodded in agreement.

"On the second thought you're right. I even get bored when I'm alone in my house." Suddenly, a black car stopped in-front of us. The side mirror get down revealing my girl bestfriend and her boyfriend or should I say 'my ex-boyfriend'. My happy face changed into a serious expression to hide my angered towards my ex. Shinji doesn't even know that Baekhyun is my ex-boyfriend. The got out from the car and face us. Kyungsoo looked worriedly at my direction but I managed to smile at him and said 'Its ok.'

"Bestie!! Long time, no see. How's the trip to Busan?" I eyed Baekhyun first then to Shinji and smiled.

"Its Awesome. Why are you here, anyway?" She smiled brightly and clasped her arm around her boyfriend.

"I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Baekhyun. Baekhyun oppa, this is Taehee." She eyed Kyungsoo. "And you are?"

"Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. Taehee's..." He searched for the right word and eyed me for help. I smiled at them and answered.

"He's my Boyfriend." Shinji gasped.

"Whoa... So he's the one you've been telling me 7 months ago." I frozed and looked at Baekhyun who were uncomfortable to where he was standing at. I smiled at Shinji and nodded.

"Yeah, he is." 

"Wahhh... Now that you both arrived, Let's have a double date today." I widened my eyes and looked at Kyungsoo who were eyeing me. I knew what he meant so I hold Shinji's hands and whispered.

"I bet we should not go on a date with you today. Shinji-ah. We bot have a jetlag and we want some rest. Maybe next time?" She sighed and nodded in understanding.

"I'm sorry, Taehee-ah. I never thought abought that. I'm just so excited to be with you again cause you were out in seoul for six months."You nodded and smiled.

"Thank you, Shinji-ah." She smiled.

"So where are you staying?"

"We were staying at the hotel for a while."Kyungsoo exclaimed. Shinji nodded and looked at Baekhyun.

"We can drive you on the way there, Right oppa?" Baekhyun and me frozed at our spot.

"Ahh.. Shinji-ah no need to-" I got cut by Baekhyun.

"Sure. Let's go!" He said. I stared at him dumbfounded and got a tap on my shoulder. I glanced at Kyungsoo smiling softly at me.

"Its going to me alright. Trust me." I nodded and forced a smile.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

On our way to the hotel, no one speaks except Shinji who talks all about her love story with Baekhyun and How many times they've dated on the past few months. I felt so awkward at the situation but managed to listen even though I'm not interested.

 

"You know the time you both go to Busan, Me and Baekhyun oppa went to Lotte world and met some of his friends. Hey! Are you listening Taehee?" I looked at her and smiled awkwardly.

"N-neh." Kyungsoo wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Uhm.. Shinji-ssi. I think you can drop us to that hotel."He pointed on the hotel and smiled.

"Oh okay. Oppa?" Baekhyun nodded and stopped the car in front on the hotel.

 

After we got all our luggage and bid a goodbye with them. Before they start to drive away Baekhyun took a glance at me and then looked away. Then he started the car and drive away While Shinji waved at us. Kyungsoo wrapped his arm around me and smiled.

"It's okay. Let's go and rest." I nodded while the houseman got our luggage and tell us the directions to our booked suite.

The Suite was so Beautiful, spacious and luxurious.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzciwPf3aCCq0AOI9NvP_ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkK4TTt44Cuv1QyItm9wg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiG75CJ7jT_yckJZQpX0R 

"Whoa... Its so beautiful... I think I will live here as long as I want." Kyungsoo laughed at your cute expression but got cut by the houseman holding out his palm asking for the tip while cleared his throat. Kyungsoo smirked and held out the dollar money on his hand. The houseman widened his eyes in excitement but his happiness become frown as Kyungsoo bring out the bubble gum and put it on the houseman's palm.

"I'm sorry but I'm not that easy to give a tip to those who are forced to do their job." The houseman widened his eyes and secretly glared at Kyungsoo. "You may go now." After the houseman grumpily got out, Kyungsoo glanced at your direction while you were glaring at him playfully.

"You're so bad oppa. At least you should give him a tip." He shook his head and meekly smiled.

"Nope, Not gonna happen. He's forced I can see it in his face." he said while plopped himself on the bed, closing his eyes. You shook your head in disbelief and sat beside him.

"You know, I should chase that houseman and give him a tip." you were about to stand up when a hand gripped on your wrist.

"I already told you. Not gonna happen. Now let's rest shall we." He wrapped his arms around your waist and pull you to the bed beside him while you squeal and struggled to make him let go of you but his grip is so strong so you let him be.

"Oppa.. Thank you." You suddenly said. He glanced at you and raised an eyebrow.

"For what?"

"For always be there for me when I feel awkward toward Baekhyun." He nodded and kissed your forehead.

"That's nothing. Atleast your okay now, right?" You nodded and began to sleep with him on the bed.

 


 

My first update.... Do you like it so far? Keep updated. I actually write this for a reason. Cause I dreamed about this story last night so I have to share it with you...

Thanks for Subs... Please comment... Upvote is good too..

 

Baeksoo Shippers...

tumblr_n6b4xyMNNi1spffffo9_400.jpg 

tumblr_n2lajlNZPM1r2f8dno3_r1_500.jpg