2---

Where Does our Hearts Belongs ?

The sun was shinning brightly , the birds kept its happy chirps buzzing behind the close drawn curtain.  Luhan didn't bother to open his heavy lids and start another mundane day ..he rolled around stretching his body forward in hope of finding his familiar source of warm  but he only met with empty coldness ..

 

" What do you expected ?" laughing dryly, he is now full awake, unwanted awake .

 

a sudden vibration was felt under his arms, made him squirm slightly and groan with bright light that met with unexpected yet typical call.

 

" Hello" with raspy dry throat he managed to utter his lousy lifeless reply , at the back of his mind he imagined one familiar voice to greet him but...

" Good morning hyung ,you still on the bed, come on wake up my legs turn numb from standing for too long" 

 

" uh ?" half asleep, half awake luhan stood up but sit down quickly with bit dizziness and bit of bitter wistfulness , he cursed and walked to the front door after it ring twice in row.

" Hyung ? " a higher shriek and two strong arms pulled him into tight hug , he thanked god the dark-haired boy was  already awake and totally holding me or he would have fell into the floor in one swift.

" Morning to you too jongin ah " beaming softly , Luhan ruffled to cute dark -*haired boy 

 

" Hyung he answered me back" squealing and spazzing cheerfully , the puppy like boy , darting the sleepy deer into the kitchen , sitting front of  the counter and opening the fridge to prepare his Hyung daily breakfast since the latter is pretty lazy and ill-tempered in the last days tho he still don't know the reason why.

 

" HYUNG ?"

" Yeah...i am not deaf yet" rubbing his temple tiredly , Luhan swallowed and shocked his head to wake up properly and draw his attention to the hyper kid or rather to the coming delicious food " that wide-eyed short boy isnt the one sit behind you in the chemistry class or something ?"

 

"Yeah...i did as you told me , even when i was bit nervous, hell! , lot nervous, i couldn't even breath or swallow anything at the lunch time ..."

 

 The heavy eyelided boy, kept blabbing cheerfully , sitting beside Luhan munching and talking at the same time. it was quite disgusting view but luhan wasn't paying any attention at his surrounding , he was like floating in other unreachable world but only physically he was there but when certain familiar name ringed inside his ears , he turned around , facing and feeling for real the other's intangible words.

 

-'uh?'  dumbfounded, Luhan felt fluttering feeling and didn't like it or could labeled as sweet routinely sensation more like anger an helps ness.

 

-" ... i am going to stay late today with lay hyung, so you better you lend your homework , cause i didn't catch nothing yesterday , he always makes me feel drowsy ans slee__"

-" why ? " Luhan didn't appreciate the harsh tone his tongue played with or the stinging feeling in his bruised heart..but he couldn't deny or ignore it..he just couldn't .

-" why? what ? ..you don't want anymore help me with my studies hyung , but why i really ? "  another whinnying session unfolded front of the annoyed deer , he sighed , rolling his eyes at the sleepy kid front of him.

 

-" This is not the first time you stayed late after studying hours and rely after midnight ? " it was totally futile question , cause the owner of the answer , the most need to be heard by luhan' s nagging heart..is not there ..not even close to answer it back.

 

-" We are preparing for special performance, you know , i don't know so much about it..but our dance instructor informed us  in the previous week,i m tired too and i do prefer to spend my free time with Kyungsoo but it.." another wave of nostalgia an sweet memories , clouded Luhan mind , leading him for the seconds time of the day into another wonderland ..

 

 

 Another chapter commenced with joy and flushed cheeks and ended with woe and stained cheeks.

 

 

 

" Lay, we are going to be late , get up c'mon !" 

 

" just little bit Han, hmm , 5 seconds" groaning , Luhan let his stupid unicorn cuddle with him for another half hour *5 seconds my * . it was already late his mom going to call him and come to pick him up from his friend's house more like neighbor.

 

Since their kindergarten ,  their innocent adventures started, lay and Luhan was inseparable buddies, not only because of the spatial closeness,   they moved to Korea because of financial issues, they leaned on each other, an shared their distress and childhood's stories under one blanket whenever their family met at the end of the week.

But one untold story was left rotten in their bewildered little heart with no healing answer or intelligible gaze . 

 

* why don't you meet another kids? , makes new friend?

" but have friend..he is my best ever friend"

" I mean girls, why don t you go talk with other girls ?"

" they are annoying an whinny , i don't like those childish girls"

" Not all them honey, an Lay.. I am sure he already have a girl he will not be always__"

" I am his only friend, no one else , but us , for each other"

" he is a boy ..an you need to stop holding his hands everywhere you go an even when you sleep"

" what is so bad about holding my friend's hand ?"

" is not he fact that you ve held his hand but the way you held it, the way you stare at him, calling his name an all.just stop it "

" but..."

" I said stop it and no more but "

" mum..."

" tomorrow we going meet your ancle 's daughters , go sleep so tomorrow you can wake up earlier and meet them "

" Mu__"

" End of discussion *

 

Love build up his safe impenetrable walls since the first day they felt each other warmness when they held their hands fearing the rushing vehicles and the unstoppable horns that kept leaping their little heart in incredulous speed . Luhan was the older by couple of months but he looked the younger with they his petit rosy lips curled down or up whenever he messed around and didn't gain his best friend full attention, his big brown eyes kept staring at the other in huffs and anger whenever the latter engrossed in another piled homeworks.

Yet, Lay was not that oblivious nor selfish he was just thriving for the best for his family , study diligently an working harder than any time before, he was aware of the life's twist and threaten hardships and it he was  tied down with his family's financial problems whom was still sinking through dangerous , menacing bankrupt .

 

 The past was never a big deal, to over come together with their little fist clutching affectionately an assuredly ,but they never have choice or words not only because they were kids and under the pretend of being immature and acting out of raged harmonies and childish inclinations, they were wholeheartedly sure that what brought their fetus hearts together was more than matter of shorter distance and neighborhoods relations...but they were at that time just kids in the eyes of their parents and in the eye of the world.

But the love who blossomed and planted in inside their selfless generous garden was abundant , limitless no rule no law or hell can halt their throbbing innocent beats..

Their were the owner of their hearts..an because they were ..they did reluctantly tore their shattered hearts away from each other, since they had believed wrongly and stupidly enough that ...it was wrong...everything was wrong.

Their love was wrong..they were wrong..

But since when did love become the murder of their sunny hopes and the predator of their inner-peace ?

 


 

 

Wooh !!! >< it took me while to finish editing this chap , I don't know why but i couldn't halt my fears of delivering tangled an unclear plot.

but yeah :) I hope    I didn't messed it this much , and its quite enjoyable to read it at least, and I am terribly sorry for the gram. errors   ~╭╮~ .