6---

Where Does our Hearts Belongs ?

 Are we still dreaming my dear ?

 

 

The way he hugged me , the warmness that sipped throughout my body from his comfortable embrace left me bit drowsy and happy at the same time.

He is my everything...and his still the same

I just wished for the time to stop and let us enjoy one single moments without perpetuating agony or wretched memory that could break the soothing silence between us..

 

but I don't think i am even aware about the existence of time , cause all I am counting and praying for is the angel's smile front of me , his hearts beats melodically against mine, and there is nothing better than sinking into dreamland in the arms of man of dreams

 

 

 

 

The heavy breath, the silent sobbing, the trembling shoulders and the broken whimpers , echoed audibly on the dorm hallway , were no steps can be mirrored or movement can be defined beside Jongin dry sob.

 

" Jongin ? is it that you ? " a petit comforting hand shook his shoulder lightly, he squirmed but didn't advert his blurry gaze or releases his weakened knees that where tightly clutched to his panting chest. he only sobbed louder than before in explicit attempt to shoo the other, stranger away.

 

"Hey Kai, stop crying, what is wrong ? , why aren't in your room ?"

 

A boy with big rounded -eyes crouched down , beside the wailing boy, circling his hands on his still trembling shoulders, he tried to lift his hidden face but managed only to hear a broken whine with cute sniff , stammered words and another sob .

-" Its all my fault,its all my faulty, hyung.." 

 

"Jongin ah" the heart-shaped lips boy sighed and stood up with the babbling grumbling boy leaning on his shoulder. he ignored the inconvenient weights and the wobbling walk because of certain fuss. until he reach his room.

 

-" Its okay , we going talk about that in the morning Jong in ah . Now sleep !" brushing the other's sticking bangs , and paled cheeks , Kyungsoo, tugged him into his bead, and decided to sleep on the couch since his roommate occupying the second bed.

 

Soon the dark- haired boy fell in sleep , maybe because of the toiling tiresome of the day or because of the soothing warmness radiating from his hyung's bed , that led him sink more and hid his face under the blanket and just from everything.

---------------

 

The sun shone brightly on the other side of the room, even the drawn curtain didn't succeeded in halting the bright light from peering inside the silent room .

 

It was so warm, unusually so warm, that didn't help Luhan but to sigh in pure content an bless ,he shift to other side only to be stopped with two strong arms pulling him closer than before , he buried his head into the source of heavenly smell and allowed himself to drive again into the sweet dreamland.

 

But it wasn't longer, before a pair of soft like -leather lips that landed on his fluffy messy hair , he could feel the other beaming smile or the way he nuzzle more to inhale his scent and its only to drove more out of his mind. He feel like his going to die here an there, and the butterflies inside his tummy didn't help him at all.

 

" Morning lu" Lay breathed against the other red ear , an he smirked knowing it was long time before an still his sensitive spot . he only chuckle when the other whined and pouted when he shifted deciding to leave the warm bed and get ready for the new day.

 

-" Come on lazy deer , you still have university waiting for you "  seating up Lay found himself unable to stand up since the whinny deer tied him with his arms from behind. 

 

-" Lets not go out today , please "  hiding his blushing face in his lover's milky neck , Luhan, wasn't ready or satisfied enough to leave all this warmness and just continue living in such cold,  paint less reality. It was still like dream , hard to believe or restore if he is going wake up from it too early. the sweet confession that was heard yesterday , made him only blushed dark red , and sink in the other broad welcoming embrace. Those treasured moments , those beloved words and unmeasurable sensations that evoked in his entire world, was like a pure spring break . And he was afraid that the  season of blooming love and endearing touches and enamoring embraces will vanish soon without consent, without alert or prepare to his yet bruised heart and stubborn blaming mind.

 

-" Please just five minute " he couldn't deny that what he felt was unexpectedly so alluring to refuse or so delusional to not believe. He was step closer to surrender his wailing soul front of the other cold unreadable frowns and painful silence but its seems like heaven was already on his front door.

 

-" Okay ..just five not more "  that playful grin oh dear ! how much have he missed it , or those sparkling dark orbs ,are no longer veiled with blank stare or dusky gaze but rather brightening joy and invinting openly for genuine abundant affection an love.

 

Or those thin cheery lips , its been damn long time , sine they uttered only sweet seductive words ,flipping his world upside down, only managing to hum and stare back at them admiring how they pressed together or pull apart but soon he will get the privilege to taste them , the feel the heated flesh against his, to breath the other's hot breath , and to smile the shared smile .

Lay was fascinated and awes track when the other's perfect angelic face closed the distance between their crazy heart's beats , when those watery big doe-eyes stare deeply throughout his soul, make him shudder internally and let out dry groan. 

 

They sealed their young-needed love with one simple peck yesterday and because of the clouding awkwardness flattered their shaken voice away , they decide to call it day and go to bed . But lay mastered enough courage to tug the other with him into the bed with gentle yet firm hold on his wrist he pulled him under the cover. In fear the other may retract and question his sudden audacity he wrapped his arms around the other waist and brought him closer an closer to his chest until he made sure that his dear could hear and feel the restless pounding of his heart.

 

And when he heard a soft contented sigh and tighten hold to his shirt , he smiled in appease and decide that it is time to sleep and draw into the wonderful land together this time .

 

Except that the wonderful world, he yearned and cherished always can't be taken in granted and lived in forever if he wanted his dearest deer to traveled hand in hand .

 

There is life out there, reality that is calling for them impatiently , waking up them from the peaceful slumber .

quite troublesome , but its okay, its worth fighting for 

Love make it always worth  it 

 

its okay..

 

 

 its okay this time cause everything he need is within his embrace , the steady warm breath , the cute parted lips , the long beautiful eyelash he loved to caress and the puffy pink cheek he couldn't resist to pinch a little and then trail a soothing finger to ease the sting away but ..

.

" Luhan, someone is calling you " 


 

I am terribly sorry , this is quite horrible 

Is this even fluffy ???

ugh...not even close 

thanks for reading any way dears ♥♥♥