1--

Where Does our Hearts Belongs ?

The first stars, glittered under the moon silver's lights , leaving a white dusty trace on his flawless face but it couldn't hid his deep frown that was drawn above his well shaped eyebrows.

 

-" Lay go back inside, its getting cold " 

 

It was a naive yet lame thought that crossed his mind after he heard his husky yet soft voice , it helped him wake up , but awake from what 

 

-" just five second...if not minutes" he murmured the last part to himself and he wasn't sure if the reply reached his deer friend's ears or not.

 

There was steady and tapping sounds behind his back, he heard the rooftop door close an rustling sound of hands rubbing into something, before sensing the familiar warmness tickling him and new sick yet pleasant fuzzy feeling in the pit of stomach .

 

-" Its almost summer , but still the wind is kind freeze you know" the doe-eyes spoke audibly more like melodic song, he trailed his hazy gaze to the ornamented sky , smiling slightly.

 

-" Its the night's fault, the wind is always refreshing and calm to me, its keep me here an everywhere.."

 

-" its getting into your mind, you romantic unicorn, too much cheesiness with the freaking chilling breeze, can't handle it man'   His golden fringes swings with each nighty whisper from the blowing wind, he shivered a bit but rubbed his hands together in failed hope for unaffordable heat.

 

-" you can go inside , you know , i didn't oblige to sit , i will be coming lik..."

 

" I want to " Luhan interrupted his cold-response, he kept silence for awhile hoping his friends will open up an speak to him and just let it out...but apparently not today.

 

After half hour.

The dimple-boy sighed looking at the little cute fluffy hair that ended laying on his lap , he nudge the deer boy to wake up but he didn't stir only sinking more into his stomach , make his feel another wretched feeling where the warm Buffy breath can be felt

 

-" Luhan...Luhan...come on , don't act too cute an tired on me , I am tired too you know " 

 

After few failed tries he rose up carryings his friend piggy back, he struggled to walk steady in fear of losing his  balance an an falling down.

-" Finally " panting an sighing exasperatedly , Yixing throw( to be accurate) his deer stupid friend on his almighty bed and headed to bathroom to brush his teeth ..he was about to head toward the kitchen to drink water since he was thirsty..but a sudden light tug was felt at in hem of his shirt which made him halt his wobbly steps turning around only to find a round watery eyes blinking at him, more like pleading him..

 

-" Not again Luhan " he groaned inwardly and tired to free himself and just leave the sniffling boy alone ..

" xing..xing"  the soft yet raw voice made him gulp dejectedly and speak out almost incorrectly

" y..yes ?" 

 

" come ..come " opening his hand like five years old boy, lay couldn't help himself from chewing on his lower lips helplessly , he can't take it , its too much but what can a best friend ( that s what they made themselves believe into) will he be if he leaves his vulnerable an needy friend alone:wallow in deep sorrow, and sinking in self torture an endless blame ?

 

Lifting the light blue blanket, he seated himself next to broken angel  closer , forgetting about his need for a drink, forgetting his need for a seconds the reality and how he start living in it ( more like dying)  , just forgetting it all and banishing any measured assumptions into the hell of his nagging mind, Lay found himself warping his arms around the slim waist and bringing him closer if possible to settle inside his bewildered heart and just let the pain flourish into numerous elated stars.

 

" Please don't do this to us, to you , or to me" he mumbled in sunny-like hair , and he was safely sure that he was talking to nothing but the swinging silent winds, that raffled the blue curtain of the petit yet abundant bedroom .

 

He felt a cold hole inside his chest, and his lungs were no longer able to accept or throw an air to him he was biting his shivering lips just to halt his inner sobs from exploding into another embarrassingly vainly cry : what is the point of all those salty rivers, nothing going to change , no such miracles exist in this void less world.?

 

Little did he know, that Luhan was still awake, a tear trailed down his pale cheek , but he buried his face into the familiar yet unreachable scent, he couldn't hear his slow feeble heart s beats nor his cute little unicorn, he was scared not only from the sudden coldness that invited his body an their humble apartment but his used to be warm body -friend ... 

 

But when sudden hot breath brushed his ear, made it turn red with familiar shiver electrifying his whole body . He get calmer and just sighed silently into nowhere..into dreamless yet painless surreal world.

*i am sorry *