A Peck and A Kiss

My Dangerous Step-brother

“Ummm ..” Taehyung look at Hoseok .

     Hoseok roll his eyes .

“Umm .. just a peck okay ?” Taehyung finally make a decision .

“Okay then ! But before you kiss me , tell me that you love me and call me by my pet name !” Jungkook is a little too excited .

“Umm , okay then .” Taehyung hesitate .

     Hoseok pretend to look at the CD game cover , not wanting to watch the ‘affair’ right before his eyes .

“Happy 17th Birthday , My Lovely Kookie !!! I LOVE YOU !” Taehyung cup Jungkook’s cheek and quickly give him a peck.

     Jungkook look down . He cup his own redden cheek … kinda embarrassed .

“I.. umm .. I have to go .. to .. somewhere .. umm .. Thank you for that .. the gift ..” Jungkook run towards the front door and open it .

“Bye , Oppa..” Jungkook smile with his red cheek and close the door .. leaving the two lovers in an awkward situation .

     Taehyung awkwardly walk toward Hoseok and sit beside him .

“Hey , are you mad ?” Taehyung asks .

     Hoseok turn away and pouted .

“Hoseokkkkk~~please don’t be mad~~” Taehyung shake Hoseok’s shoulder and give him a massage .

     Hoseok push Taehyung’s hand away .

“Hobiiiiiii~~” Taehyung decided to use his weapon against Hoseok …. his aegyo .

     Hoseok smile a little bit considering it was the first time Taehyung calls him by his pet name .

“Hobiiiiii~~” Taehyung stand up and walk to face Hoseok . Hoseok ignore Taehyung’s existence .

     Taehyung cup Hoseok’s chubby cheek and make him face himself .

“Someone is jealousssss ~~” Taehyung smile and give Hoseok a romantic kiss . Taehyung can feel Hoseok’s smile between their kiss . Taehyung broke the kiss .

“I am and will be always yours,Hobi .No doubt.” Taehyung smile and give Hoseok another peck .

_________________________________

     Hoseok get on the bed and lay beside the sleeping Taehyung . Hoseok smile while caressing Taehyung’s soft hair . As Hoseok want to put his handphone on the small table beside the bed , he accidently see Taehyung’s calendar . The circle on the calendar attract Hoseok to look at it . So , he grab the calendar and look at the circle that is probably made by Taehyung . Hoseok gasp as he read the word written on the date .

IT’S TAEHYUNG’S BIRTHDAY !

     He put down the calendar back to its own place and lay down . He look at Taehyung and smile . He goes to sleep after thinking so much things .

_______________________________________

     It’s already morning and Hoseok have already wake up . Thank god it’s snowing like crazy and the school are closed . After making breakfast , Hoseok decided to wake Taehyung up who is still in his dreamland .

     Hoseok turn the doorknob , enter the bedroom and walk towards the sleeping alien . He then gently shake Taehyung’s shoulder . No response .

“TaeTae?Wake up ~ I have made breakfast for us ~” Hoseok try to persuade him . Still , no response .

“Hey , I’ve cook your favourite mealll~~” Hoseok , still persuading . And still , Taehyung did not make a single move .

“TaeTae? You’re making me worried . Are you okay ? Are you sick ? Hey , TaeTae?” Hoseok shake Taehyung and lean forward to hear his heartbeat .

     Hoseok startled as he suddenly being pulled forward .

“Good Morningggg ~~” Taehyung give Hoseok a big smile after he kissed him suddenly .

“Hey , you made me worried !!” Hoseok smile .

     Taehyung smile and Hoseok help him to get up from the bed . Hoseok offers a piggyback and Taehyung accept it happily . Hoseok lift Taehyung and walk towards the kitchen to eat the fresh , hot  homemade Hoseokmade breakfast . Well , I guess it’s already cold .

________________

Instagram : @fyvhope

Tumblr Bulletproof-BTS

_____________

 

Hey guys ! Sorry for the late update ..

Sooo , how was it ?

Do wait for the next update to know what Hoseok will do for Taehyung's birthday !!!

Do comment your opinion for this update !

Thank you for reading !

[SUBSCRIBE mehh <3]