Shocking Situation

My Dangerous Step-brother

 

     Meanwhile , Hoseok will not stand still . He get up from the couch , put down the glass and move towards Taehyung . He poke Taehyung’s shoulder and it make Taehyung turn around and …..

     Suddenly the sound of peoples chattering , the smell of the foods and even Taehyung’s sight becomes blurry .. like being a deaf , blind guy . His heartbeat become faster and he still can’t think of anything . ANYTHING !

“What’s going on here .. come on brain ! Think !” Taehyung blinks a few times and his senses are coming back .. one by one .

     And yeah .. no wonder his senses are gone crazy cause ..

“What the hell are you think you’re doing Hoseok ?!” Taehyung push Hoseok away and broke the KISS.

     Hoseok smirk while looking at Taehyung with a dangerous look .

“Nothing . Just curious about that.” Hoseok replies .

“That?what that?” Taehyung frowns.

“Your lips.” Hoseok smirk.

“What?” Taehyung a little bit confused and also shocked by Hoseok’s word .

“You heard me.” Hoseok touch Taehyung’s lips and go outside the hall .

“What the hell with that guy ?!” Taehyung turn his head around to see if someone just saw them .. well .. kissing .

“Thank God ! Nobody sees us. I’m gonna kick his off later . That bastard !” Taehyung stomp his feet and go to see his Mom . Emmm , no . Not to tell her what just happen . Not in this situation . Just .. maybe later .

     After the wonderful tiring wedding day , all four of them go to Taeh.. no , Jin’s home . Well , to spend the night since Jin’s home is nearer from the wedding hall . As usual , Taehyung enters the front door and go straight to his bedroom . He pull off his socks , put off his tuxedo and wears his favourite grey hoodies . No , no showers tonight .. too tired .

“Ahh .. my lovely bed ! I miss you so much darl !” Taehyung jump on his bed and snuggle through his pillow .

     Suddenly he hear the door knob turning. Taehyung startled and quickly look at the door . And yeah .. there’s Hoseok . Standing in front of the door looking at Taehyung .

“What are you doing here seriously?!” Taehyung nearly shout at Hoseok .

“I’m going to sleep here” Hoseok replies .

“What?! Says who?” Taehyung can’t accept the fact that this tall guy will sleep in his bedroom .. WITH HIM ?!

“It’s not my fault . It’s your Mom . She tells me to sleep here , since you have a king-sized bed .. for yourself .” Hoseok close the door and even locked it .

“Just why are you locked the door ?” Taehyung speak it out while looking at Hoseok .

“Do you have any extra towels ?” Hoseok replies , ignoring Taehyung’s curiousity .

“Yeah , wait .” Taehyung go to his closet and search for an extra towel for Hoseok .

“So , you want to have a shower ? like .. now ?” Taehyung ask while searching.

     Taehyung feel relieve as he found the extra towel for Hoseok . Without wasting any time , he grab the towel and go back to his bed .

“Hey , this is your tow…..” Taehyung steps stops as he see Hoseok …. Shirtless .

 

 

     Hoseok turn around and smile at Taehyung .

“Why can’t you finish your sentences ? Shocked at this ?” Hoseok points at his abs .

     Taehyung swallow his saliva and unexpectedly staring at Hoseok’s body . Noticing this , Hoseok steps forward and bring his face toward Taehyung’s .

“You like this?” Hoseok whispers at Taehyung’s ear with his very husky voice .

“Emm.. what? Of .. of course not ! What are you talking about ?” Taehyung avoiding eye contact with Hoseok .

     Hoseok grab Taehyung’s chin and bring it upward making Taehyung facing Hoseok .. really close . The eye contacts stays longer than the one in the wedding hall . This time .. the eye contact are different . VERY different . Hoseok move his head forward , towards Taehyung’s redden face .

______________________

Instagram : @fyvhope

Tumblr Bulletproof-BTS

________________

 

DO READ my next chapter ! [SUBSCRIBE meh <3]