His Strategy On Me

My Dangerous Step-brother

It’s already 11a.m and Hoseok haven’t prepare anything yet for Taehyung’s birthday . Hoseok  goes forth and back , forth and back , thinking what should he do for his TaeTae’s birthday . After frowning for a long time ..

“BINGO!!”

     Hoseok peek at Taehyung who is watching his favourite k-drama . After confirming Taehyung is far away from him , he lock the door and grab his phone . He scroll and scroll in the contact section until he find what he need . He dial the phone number immediately . It’s ringing a few time until the person answered the call .

“Hello?”

“Hey Jimin-ah .”

“Hey , Hoseok !”

“Heyyy , umm ..remember the bet we play before?”

“Of course !”

“You lose right ? I’m going to claim the prize today . The ‘Do-whatever-you-ask’ coupon . I’m going to use it .. today .”

“HAHAHA ! Okay then . What do you want me to do , your  Majesty ?” Jimin laugh .

“Okay , here it goes . You , my friend .. are going to go out for shop something for Yoongi .”

“It sound a little weird .”

“Just listen . You want to shop something for Yoongi , but you don’t know what you have to buy for him . Sooo , you want someone to help you with that . Someone really good in this . Soooo , you call me and ask me do I have a friend who want to help you …and..”

“Yeah , yeah .. I know how it goes now .. Just , I’m going to go out with whom?”

“Um.. Taehyung..”

“Taehyung? The guy you tell me earlier? Okay then .”

“But , Jimin . You have to shop slowwwwlyyyy .. cause I have something to do at home .”

“Tell me in detail please , Hoseok-ah .”

“Well , it’s Taehyung’s birthday soo .. yeah . I want to something for him .”

“Okay then , ask him to meet me at Bang Mall at 1p.m . I’ll wait for him at the entrance hall .”

“Okay , thanks buddy . You’re the best !”Hoseok ends the call and immediately walk towards Taehyung .

     Taehyung look at Hoseok who is smiling like an idiot .

“Why Hobiii ?” Taehyung smile as he see Hoseok’s smile .

“Ummm .. can you help me with something today? Umm .. My friend , Jimin . He want to buy something for Yoongi , umm .. his boyfriend . Can you help him ? He’ll wait for you at Bang Mall at 1p.m .Please ?”

“He want me ? To help him ? How about you?”

“I have to go to the BulletProof Dance Academy today . There’s someone who need me to tutor him . And yeah .. I’ll be late today . It’s better if you help Jimin today since I’m not here today .Soo?”

“Okay then .Anything for my Hobiii ~ I should get ready” Taehyung turn off the television and walk towards his bedroom .

“Sorry TaeTae~” Hoseok whisper as hee see Taehyung enters the bedroom .

_______________________________

“Be good!” Hoseok give Taehyung a peck at the front door . Taehyung give Hoseok a biggg smile .

“ByeBye Hobiii~” Taehyung wave and enter the elevator .

     Hoseok quickly grab a thick coat and a fluffy hat , it’s 7C out there . He hop on the elevator and grab a taxi .

“Bang Mall please . FAST .” 

     After he arrive at the Bang Mall , Hoseok quickly pay the taxi driver and run into the mall .

“Gift Shop … Gift Shop .. Gift Shop ..” Hoseok search for a gift shop at every signboard he can see .

     After running here and there . Hoseok is now standing in front of a colourful gift shop . Thank god he found it.. .. he’s sweating like crazy .

     Hoseok walks in .

“Hello . What can we do for you ?” Hoseok startled when the workers greet him . Hoseok turn around to face the worker . Hoseok startled … again .

“Min Yoongi ?!”

_______________

Instagram : @fyvhope

Tumblr Bulletproof-BTS

______________

Hey guys ! I'm back .. again LOL

Sorry for the short update !!! Mianhae ~~

So .. this ch is just about Hoseok's plan .

The real event will be in the next chapter . I PROMISE !

Thank you for reading ! Kindly wait for the next update !

I LOVE YOU ALL ! 

[SUBSCRIBE meh <3]