The Sweet Side Of Him

My Dangerous Step-brother

 

 

You’re leaving for two weeks ?!  like … 14 DAYS ?! leaving me ? here ? WITH HIM ?!” Taehyung points to Hoseok who is seating at the silver couch .

“Yes  TaeTae . We’re leaving for our honeymoon !”Jin takes her coat and wear her sunglasses .

“ See you guys in two weeks ! Be good ! “ Namjoon open the car’s door for Jin . He look at Taehyung who is at the front door and wave happily .

“GoodBye ! Take care of Hoseok for me !” Namjoon get in the car .

     Taehyung watch the car go ‘till it disappear . He sigh and close the front door .

“Hey TaeTae sweetheart , make me some breakfast .” Hoseok command .

“What?! TaeTae ? sweetheart ? Hell no . That’s my Mom’s words . Don’t copy her .” Taehyung seems a little frustrated

“NO . I’ll call you that since now . No excuse . Now get me something to eat .”

“Who do you think I am ? your maid ?! Get it yourself !” Taehyung stand there glaring at Hoseok .

 “Let’s correct that . You’re not my maid . you’re my WIFE .” Hoseok speaks while smiling .

“Excuse me ? Your wife ? what the ..”

“You’re not gonna make me breakfast ? Okay then , this is the best way to make you do what I say . “

     Hoseok stand up and walk toward Taehyung . He bend down and wanting to kiss Taehyung . This is not gonna happen AGAIN ! Taehyung push Hoseok away .

“Alright then ! I can’t guarantee how the food will turn out . Just don’t complain “ Taehyung go straight to the kitchen and search for foods in the refrigerator .

“So , let see what we have here . OH !” Taehyung take out some ingredients .

“You can do this Taehyung !” He starts to cook .. well , it’s more like setting the kitchen on fire .

     Worried he will be dead starving , Hoseok go to the kitchen to look for Taehyung .

“OUCH ! my wrist !” Taehyung suddenly scream when he accidently touch the hot pan .

     Hoseok quickly run towards Taehyung and grab his wrist .

“Hey ! It hurts !”

     Without saying anything , Hoseok take Taehyung’s wrist and let it soak in water . Taehyung trying to escape from Hoseok’s grip since his wrist really feel hurt in the water . Noticing it , Hoseok tighten his grip .

“It may hurt now but this will make your wrist heal fast . Just endure it for now .” Hoseok speak in a soft voice .

“But I want to finish my ddeobokki .”

“Just listen to me ! I’ll finish it and you … go sit there and wait .”

     Taehyung obeys Hoseok’s command and sit on the chair just behind Hoseok .

“How can you call this ddeobokki ?!” Hoseok complain after tasting the so-called-ddeobokki .

“Didn’t I said that you can’t complain my cooks ?” Taehyung pouted

“I’ll make this disaster turns a first class food.”

“Heol~”

“I’m telling you the truth . Just wait and see .” Hoseok start to put in some ingredients and search for the right taste .

“Yes ! This is it ! Ddeobokki is ready !” He put in two bowl and serve it on the table .

     Taehyung takes the chopsticks and taste the ddeobokki .

“Woah ! It’s really tasty ! How could you do that ?!” Taehyung put on a delight face and start to fill his mouth with it . As he eat , Taehyung look up to see Hoseok .

“Why are you staring at me ?” Taehyung asks .

“ Nothing . You’re just too cute .” Hoseok smile brightly .

“I know . Hey , what are we going to do today ? I’m bored , just staying in this house .” Taehyung speak out .

“I know what we’re going to do today , TaeTae sweetheart .” Hoseok smirk .

_____________

Instagram : @fyvhope

Tumblr Bulletproof-BTS

________________

CHAPTER 5 WILL BE COMING SOON !  [SUBSCRIBE meh