Giving The Best For Him

My Dangerous Step-brother

“Min Yoongi?!” Hoseok startled .

“Hoseok ? What are you doing here? And .. why are you so shock when you look at me ?” Yoongi is a bit confused .

“I…um…HOLY SH*T !!” Hoseok suddenly pull Yoongi and drag him to the edge of the store .

“Hey ! What is wrong with you ?!”

     Hoseok just saw Jimin and Taehyung walking at the opposite store . He cup his hand on Yoongi’s mouth .

“Shhh!”

“Ummphh ! umph . umphh ..” Yoongi still want to nag at Hoseok with his mouth shut .

“Shhh … OUCH !” Hoseok shouts in pain when Yoongi bit his hand .

“Just what the hell are you doing? Do you see a ghost out there ?!” Yoongi try to look outside the store .

“No .. no !! NO !!” Hoseok quickly close Yoongi’s eye with his left hand . He must tell Yoongi the truth before Yoongi thinks Jimin is cheating on him … MUST TELL HIM ! OR HIS PLAN WILL BE RUINED !

“I’m getting more and more curious now .. What is going on here …”Yoongi talk with his eyes still closed by Hoseok .

“I’ll tell you EVERYTHING ! But .. for now .. please calm down and hide ..” Hoseok try to vanishing Yoongi’s  ………..

“Okay then ….” He push Hoseok’s hand away slowly “…speak.”

“Okay , I .. umm .. Your boyfriend , Jimin .. is helping me today ..”

“Wait , Jimin ?!”

“Umm .. yeah .. I ask him to bring Taehyung with him here … just .. wasting time .. because I have to do something .. really important ‘something’ at home ..” Hoseok try to explain in detail .

“What is your freaking ‘something’ ?”

“Ummm.. It’s Taehyung’s birthday .. Sooo”

“Okay , I get it .”

“Sorry for borrowing your Kitty today” Hoseok smirk while patting Yoongi’s shoulder .

     Hoseok peek at the opposite store . Thank god .. Jimin and Taehyung are not there . Hoseok need to search the things he need .. FAST .

_________________________________________

     After safely returned home , Hoseok quickly take off his shoes and enter the house . He then open the plastic bag and take out the things he bought . He firstly take out the balloons , inhale as much as he could and start to blowing up the balloons with all his might . He continue to blow the balloons even though his face are tomato red . As he finish with the balloons , he set up the table with variety of food – sweets  , snacks , plates , spoon and of course , cake .

     Hoseok stand up and walk towards the bedroom . He search for something at Taehyung’s study desk . He open the first drawer , second drawer and the third drawer .

“This will work !” Hoseok take some coloured A4 papers , markers and a scissor .

     He sit on Taehyung’s chair and put the A4 papers on the study desk .

“S…A…E…N…G…I…L…..C…H….U…K….A….H….A….E…” He scribble on the A4 papers .

     Hoseok take the papers to the living room and tape it on the wall with some cellophane tape .

“There…” Hoseok  step down from the couch he step on .

     And lastly , Hoseok take the candles from the plastic bag and start to arrange it beautifully .

____________________

Instagram : @fyvhope

Tumblr Bulletproof-BTS

______________

 

Hey there ! Here ! DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS ! ('cause I love you guys so much :D )

Do comment your opinion !

[SUBSCRIBE mehh <3]