Our Second Time

My Dangerous Step-brother

   

 Taehyung close his eye tight . Their lips are just  1cm apart . And … knock knock knock .

“Hey guys ? Do you need something to eat or anything ?” Jin’s voice are heard .

     No replies .

“Well , I guess you’re very tired . They must be asleep by now” Jin is talking to NamJoon , who is maybe nearby .

     Jin’s steps are heard leaving Taehyung’s front door .

“W..why are you doing this .. to me .. again ?” Taehyung’s voice are soft , asking Hoseok .

     Taehyung’s eyes are looking straight to Hoseok’s . Hoseok look at him and smile .

“Didn’t I just tell you this evening ? I’m curious about it.” Hoseok speak in a husky voice.

“Wh..what are you so curious about ? My lips is not your experiment . And just why are you curious about it ?! You just kissed me this evening and you kissed me just now .. AGAIN ?!” Taehyung talk in a soft voice since Jin and Namjoon are not asleep yet .

“Yup . The first kiss is because I’m curious with your lips. And the second kiss is because I’m curious about …. YOU .” Hoseok says with a gentle look .

“Just keep your crap and here.. your towel.” Taehyung throw the towel towards Hoseok . Hoseok catch it and smile to Taehyung before he go to the bathroom .

     Taehyung go straight to his bed and snuggles with his pillow again . The soft sense of his pillow make Taehyung fall asleep in a flash .

     He turn off the shower , take the towel  and wrap it around his waist . Hoseok open the door and see sleeping Taehyung . He smile and make light steps toward the sleepy head .

“How can you just sleep when I AM HERE .” Hoseok pat Taehyung hair gently and take the blanket , covers Taehyung’s body who might get cold without it . Taehyung smile in his sleep .

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    

 

bird are chirping a lovely song and the sunlights greet Taehyung’s eye .

“Umphh..what time is it..” Taehyung try to search for his phone across his bed . His hand stops when he touch something unusual . Wait , what ?

     Taehyung try to open his eyes and look at where his hand landed .

“OH MY GOD!I’m so sorry ! I didn’t mean it !” Taehyung startled as he sees Hoseok staring beside him and yeah .. Taehyung touched his abs , unexpectedly . No , it’s not because of his lust for it . Hell no .

“NO , no. You can touch it if you want ,ertie~” Hoseok smirk evilly .

“What?! It’s not like I WANT to touch it ! I UNEXPECTEDLY TOUCHED it ! There’s a different .” Taehyung correct the fact .

“And .. yeah . I’m NOT a ert ! YOU are the one who is ert  ! You kissed me 2 times ! TWO TIMES IN A FU*KING SINGLE DAY ! God seriously !” Taehyung speak out bravely .

“You’re right . I’m a ert , but… “ Hoseok move his head forward towards Taehyung’s ear .

“…. I’m a ert only for you”

 

_______________

Instagram : @fyvhope

Tumblr Bulletproof-BTS

_____________________

 

SO ? DO YOU ENJOY READING MY FANFICS ?  PLEASE KINDLY WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ! COMING SOON !!!