Things Are Now Different

My Dangerous Step-brother

   

 

      They finished eating and Taehyung get up to wash the plates .

“Hey TaeTae ! Don’t . You’ll hurt your wrist again . Let me do the dishes .” Hoseok stand up and collect the dishes to wash it .

     Taehyung just stand beside Hoseok and watch him do the dishes .

“What are you staring at TaeTae ? You think I’m quite attractive ?” Hoseok smile while looking at Taehyung at the corner of his eye .

“Yeah…. Wait , what ?” Taehyung startled to his own words .

“Haha . You can’t take your words back . You admit it , I’m quite attractive .” Hoseok smile brightly .

“Whatever . So , what are we gonna do today?” Taehyung asks.

“Hmm .. what about some movies?”

“Sounds great! I love movies !” Taehyung give Hoseok a big smile :D

“I bought some here . Just sit on the couch while I’ll search for it.” Hoseok go into THEIR bedroom and search for some movies to watch .

     Taehyung bend down to insert the CD in the CD player . He push some button and want to sit down on the single couch .

“Hey TaeTae sweetheart . Come here .” Hoseok pat the space on the couch he’s sitting .

“No Thank you .”

“You gonna sit here now , or I’ll tell Jin you kissed me .. many times andddd .. even touch my ual part.” Hoseok threatened him .

“What nonsense are you talking about ?! It’s YOU who kissed me ! And YOUR FU*KING ABS IS NOT A UAL PART !!!!”

“I’ll just tell Jin the one I made up . It’s your choice – that couch , or this couch .” Hoseok look through Taehyung’s eyes .

“FINE !” Taehyung pout and stomp his feet towards Hoseok , and sit beside him .

“How cute~~” Hoseok pinch Taehyung’s soft cheeks playfully .

“Let’s just watch the movieeeeeeee~~” Taehyung want to ignore Hoseok’s compliment (?) .

     The movie start and the two are in silence . Then , there’s come a scene where this two best friends fighting playfully against each other . Not wanting to this awkwardness stay longer , Hoseok pin Taehyung’s head with his arm and copy the scene from the movie . He laugh … cutely .

“Hey hey hey ! I want to watch the movie ! Hey , that’s hurt ! Let go of meee ~” Taehyung begging while laughing .

“Hahaha ! Okay , okay ! “ He loosen his grip around Taehyung’s neck . Anddd … yes . Hoseok still put his hand on Taehyung’s shoulder . This time .. more gently .

     Noticing it , Taehyung a little uncomfortable with it . Not in a bad way . It just .. it make him nervous . He don’t know why but yeah … his heart flutter . But hey ! Just focus on the movie ! Focus Taehyung !

     Lucks are not on his side today . Just when he try to overcome his nervousness , suddenly the movie shows the kissing scene . Ohhhhh noooo … this is not happening ....

     Taehyung try to clear his throat unknowingly . He try to look at Hoseok’s expression . He startled as he see Hoseok is already staring at him with THAT face . Taehyung replies the stare . Their eyes are locked for just a few seconds when ….

____________

Instagram : @fyvhope

Tumblr Bulletproof-BTS

________