The Beginning of Everything

My Dangerous Step-brother

 

 

“What?” Taehyung look at his mom , Jin .

“Yes TaeTae . I’m gonna marry the man I met at the office.” Jin tells him again while making Kimbab at the kitchen.

“So… I’ll get a new father ? Like .. step-father ?” Taehyung seem still doesn’t get the situation .

“Of course sweetheart . And… Step-brother too!” Jin turns her head around and give a lovely look to her only son .

“Step-brother?Do you mean older brother .. or younger brother ?” Taehyung turns his body towards Jin . He seem a little interested .

“No no . His just your age . Interesting isn’t it ? you’ll be so close to him since you guys are in the same age !” Jin put an ‘Wow-I’m-so-excited’ look towards her son .

“Same age ? well .. Sounds good” Taehyung turn his head back to watch his favourite K-drama .sighing .. a little bit .

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“You’ll be married next week ? By next week ?! And you tell me  just a week before ?! How could you Dad !” Hoseok put on a black look and stare at his dad , NamJoon .

“Yes Hoseok . I’ll be married by next week and sorry for not telling you earlier ‘cause I’m so busy with my work . Yeah , you know .. as a leader .” Namjoon loosen his tie , put off his coat and throw it in the washing machine.

“So, I must be there?” Hoseok asks .

“There?Where?” Namjoon sit on the couch and reach for the remote control .

“The wedding of course ?” He looks at his Dad with a confused look.

“What kind of question is that ? of course you have to ! HAVE TO ! ‘cause you’re my son . Of course I want you to be there with me celebrating the wonderful moment !” He say that out loud while pat Hoseok’s back . Hoseok just put on a fake smile .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    

 

 

One by one peoples enters the hall . Smiling , bringing gifts , wearing beautiful tuxedo and dresses ...and there’s Hoseok . Glaring at this tall orange coloured hair .

“So .. this is the Taehyung? Hmm..” He observe Taehyung from head to toe . “..Interesting.”

“Why do I seriously feels like someone watching ?” Taehyung his lips and looks to the direction where he feels the stalker aura .

     Then , he see Hoseok . Staring at him . Staring at him into the eyes . Their eyes met for few seconds and Taehyung can’t take it anymore . He look away and pretend to greet peoples .

     Meanwhile , Hoseok will not stand still . He get up from the couch , put down the glass and move towards Taehyung . He poke Taehyung’s shoulder and it make Taehyung turn around and ……....

________________

Instagram : @fyvhope

Tumblr Bulletproof-BTS

_____________

DO read the next chapter ! [ SUBSCIBE meh <3 ]