Come Back Home

My Dangerous Step-brother

RESULT OF VOTING 

FLUFF : 24 > MATURE : 14

So , here's the fluff chapter . ENJOY!

 

__________________

 

“Ouww~~~” Hoseok put off his black hat and throw it on the living room’s table . He then harshly sit on the couch , placing his hand on the side of the couch and let his head arch back .

 

“Huuuu~~”

 

“Are you tired , Hobi ?” Taehyung who is previously in the kitchen walk towards Hoseok . He sit gently beside him and wait for an answer .

 

“Yup .. quite of ..” Hoseok reply while closing his eyes  , probably wanting to sleep .

 

     Hoseok moves his hand and connects it with Taehyung’s .  Taehyung look down at their hand and smile . He replies his grip .

 

“Do my Hobi want something to eat ?” Taehyung ask while patting Hoseok’s hand .

 

“No , thanks .. “

 

“Or maybe  an energizing drink ?” Taehyung does not gives up .

 

“It’s okay , baby … You must be tired too …”

 

“No , I’m not .. I’ll get it if you want something ~”

 

“Really ? I really need something now …”

 

“Huh? What is it , Hobi ? I’ll get it for you !”

 

     Hoseok doesn’t say anything . He just move his hand towards his face and pointing at his cheeks .

 

“Kiss here.”

 

“Hey ! I thought you want something to eat !”

 

“Nnggg ~ Hurry~~” Hoseok says with his aegyo voice while pointing at his cheeks .

 

“Are you sure you don’t want anything besides this ?”

 

“Nggg~~ Hurry up~~”  Hoseok stomp his feet cutely … And it make Taehyung melt ..

 

      Taehyung slowly move towards Hoseok’s cheeks to give him a peck.

 

CHU~

 

“Hey!”

 

     Taehyung startled as Hoseok suddenly turn his face towards him and kiss his lips .

 

“…That’s cheating !”

 

“Hehehe … I’m full now … full of Taehyung’s LOVE … Hehehe”  Hoseok laugh at his own cheesy word .

 

“Well , get a good rest then …” Taehyung pat Hoseok’s shoulder and get up from the couch .

 

“OMO!”  Taehyung startled as he is suddenly being pulled back to sit on the couch .

 

“Stay with me ..” Hoseok whisper in Taehyung’s ear .. making him shivers .

 

     Taehyung turn his face to Hoseok . Hoseok give him a sleepy smile when he see Taehyung’s cute face staring at him .

 

“What are you staring at , Tae?” Hoseok peek at Taehyung’s expressions .

 

“Hehe .. Nothing !” Taehyung immediately hug Hoseok tightly and snuggles his face in Hoseok’s chest .

 

     Seeing his cute boyfriend’s affection , Hoseok reply Taehyung’s hug … even tighter … He kiss Taehyung’s hair and to his forehead .

 

“…You’re the best blessing I ever got Tae … “ Hoseok whispers .

 

“..And you’re the best things happen in my life !” Taehyung replies while looking at Hoseok with his bright smile .. Ohh .. how cute …

 

“You’re so fluffy I’m gonna die!!” Hoseok suddenly scream happily and pinch Taehyung’s chubby cheeks .  “… How can human be this fluffy and squishyyy!!” Hoseok continue to pinch Taehyung’s cheek playfully .

 

“It’s because I’m not a human ..” Taehyung says . “… I’m an ALIEN .” 

 

“HAHAHAHAHA !!” Taehyung’s weird replies make Hoseok laugh his out .

 

“It’s true , Hobii … I’m an alien …” Taehyung put on a sad face and look down . “…I want to tell you earlier but I’m afraid you will get scared and run away from me … I believe in you .. I  believe in our love .. But there IS the chance that you might leave me when I’d tell you about this.. I-I’m afraid …”

 

     Hoseok let go of Taehyung’s cheeks and look at Taehyung confusingly . He doesn’t even realize he opened his mouth wide open .

 

“What…is this true?” Hoseok ask concern ..

 

     Taehyung nod .

 

“You’re kidding , right ?” Hoseok gulps .

 

“Of course not , Hobi … You doesn’t believe me ?”  Taehyung doesn’t even dare to look at Hoseok’s face .

 

“…Prove something , Tae-ya .. Make me believe you …” Hoseok put his hand gently on Taehyung’s shoulder .

 

“I’ll prove it ….”  Taehyung push away Hoseok’s hand from his shoulder and take a deep breathe . He slowly moves his face up , facing Hoseok . Taehyung closes his eyes shut …. Collecting hopes ..

 

“ASEDFRUA !! @#$%^&*( !! YOU’RE HUAGEYSBA EW !!”  Taehyung suddenly explode with some unknown language and weird expressions .

 

     Hoseok froze .

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!” Taehyung  laugh his fu8king out as he sees Hoseok froze .  “… HOBI !!! I’M JUST KIDDING !!! HAHAHA !!”  Taehyung shake Hoseok who is still froze .

 

“YA ! I almost believe in you !” Hoseok playfully punch Taehyung’s arm

 

“HAHAHAHA!!!”  Taehyung claps his hand while laughing like a seal .

 

“You had give me a heart attack , Tae-ya !!” Hoseok rub his left chest gently .

 

“HAHAHAHA!!!”  Taehyung is now laughing while laying on the couch .

 

“Stop it ! You’re embarrassing me !!”  Hoseok slap Taehyung’s .

 

“HAHAHAHA !!!”  Taehyung  slap the couch’s sides .. Unable to control his laughter .

 

“TAE!”  Hoseok  go nearer Taehyung’s face while supporting his weight by placing his hand on the couch

 

“HAHAHAHA!!” Taehung covers his red face .

 

“Isk !”

 

“HAH- .. !!!!”

 

     Taehyung widen his eyes as Hoseok suddenly push his hand away and unexpectedly attacks his lips . Taehyung feels Hoseok place his hand on Taehuyng’s neck and deepen the kiss . Hoseok bite Taehyung’s bottom lips … covering it with his hot saliva ..

 

“Hob-“   Hoseok force Taehyung to stop talking by inserting his tongue in . “Hos-“  Hoseok starts to explore Taehyung’s sweet mouth  and dominating the tongue war .

 

     Taehyung close his eyes and enjoy Hoseok’s style of affection . Taehyung doesn’t care … He like it this way ….

 

     Hoseok slowly parting away their swollen lips , never unlocking the glare on Taehyung’s eyes . He love seeing Taehyung who is closing his eyes when they kiss , and will slowly open his eyes and stare at him after they kissed . He also realized that Taehyung will always part his lips a little bit while breathing through his mouth after they kissed . Hoseok thinks that is really hot …

 

“Hey … Tae …” Hoseok place his forefinger on Taehyung’s jawline and moves it downwards , tracing his perfect jawline .

 

“… Yes , Hobi ..”  Taehyung look at Hoseok , counfused .

 

“I wonder …”  Hosoek’s finger in now tracing Taehyung’s neck . “… if we can do something with the handcuff we bought  earlier ? Like … something fun ?” Hoseok smirk .

 

“I don’t know how to use it in the fun way , Hobi . I thought it is used only to make couples be always together …”  Taehyung replies with his innocent eyes .

 

“No , sweetheart … It can be use in a fun way .. REALLY FUN .” Hoseok grip Taehyung’s hand gently .

 

“WANNA TRY?”

 

     Taehyung nods .

 

_____________

Do add me here ! 

Instagram : @fyvhope

Tumblr Bulletproof-BTS

______________

 

Hey there guys ! It's been a long time since my last update ! *I miss you guys badly!* I'm so busy with my exams previously .. I'm so sorry if I had make you waited for a decade ... for this .. unamused chapter .. So Sorry ...

DO COMMENT BELOW !

 

#P/s : and for the readers who had vote "MATURE" , don't worry . I'll try my best to write mature chapter in the next update ! Please kindly wait !

 

...And , I was wondering ... Until what chapter should I write this story ? I mean .. At what chapter whould I stop ? *concern*  please give me suggestion .


 

[SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE meh :D ]