My Candy !

My Dangerous Step-brother

Taehyung feels something touching his face . He pushed it away and wanting to continue his beauty sleep . It's touching him again . Isk , what is this thing ! Stop disturbing me !

     Too lazy to get up , Taehyung cover himself with his blanket . Taehyung startled as his blanket is pulled away leaving him with the cold sensation of the fresh morning .

“TaeTae sweetheart ~~ wake up ..” Hoseok cares Taehyung’s hair .

“I don’t want to!” Taehyung’s hand is searching for the blanket .

“Gemme my blanket back , I’m cold ..” Taehyung still doesn’t even open his eyes yet .

“You’re cold ? Alright then ….” Hoseok give Taehyung a big hug “…this will warm you better than your blanket” he smiled .

     Taehyung smile brightly and reply his hug . Taehyung snuggle and rest his head on Hoseok’s chest .

“It’s warm and super comfortable…” Taehyung mumble

“Hey , you know what ?” Hoseok says while caressing Taehyung’s soft hair .

“Hmm?”

“We’ll be late for school. It’s already seven.” Hoseok say calmly .

     Taehyung startled and get up immediately from the comfy Hoseok . He search for his phone to look at the clock . Hoseok were right . It’s already 7 o’clock .

“Oh my god ! We’ll be late ! Quick Hoseok !” Taehyung quickly grab his towel and heading to the bathroom.

     Hoseok stop Taehyung steps at the bathroom door .

“Since we’re already late , let’s bath together” Hoseok wink .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 DING DING DING…

     The school bell rings , it’s time for lunch ! Taehyung excitedly get up from his chair and heading to the school roof since …

 

Hey TaeTae , meet me at the roof during lunch break . I’ll be waiting for you..

 

“Hoseok?” Taehyung call out his name as he open the door .

     As he search for Hoseok , suddenly he being pull from the back .

“TaeTae~” Hoseok give Taehyung a warm back hug .

“Hey Hoseok.. I brought some snack for us!” Taehyung turn his head around and smile ,showing  a black plastic bag full of snacks towards Hoseok .

“Okay then ,, let’s eat .” Hoseok drag Taehyung to a spot where they can seat .

     Hoseok take the plastic bag and search for something to eat while Taehyung is tying his shoelaces .

“This looks tasty” Hoseok open the candy wrap and eat it .

     Taehyung done with his shoelaces and see Hoseok eating the candy .

“HEY ! THAT’S MINE !” Taehyung suddenly shout while stomping his feet .

“Really?Just take another one”

“It’s the only candy I brought !!!!!” Taehyung can’t accept this painful reality XD .

“I’ll buy it for you later.”

“I want to eat it now !”  o(╥﹏╥)o      

     Hoseok grab Taehyung’s two chubby cheek and turn it to face himself .

“Hey!” Taehyung with his fish-shaped mouth .

 Hoseok lean forward and their lips touched . Taehyung startled as he feel something being insert in his mouth …. [ No , it’s not Hoseok’s tongue you ert readers XD ]

     Hoseok broke the kiss .

“There…Your precious candy..” Hoseok smile gently at Taehyung .

     Taehyung look down with his redden face .

“How was it? Tasty?” Hoseok smirk .

     Taehyung shyly nod .

______________

Instagram : @fyvhope

Tumblr Bulletproof-BTS

__________

Hey there my loyal readers ! Thank you reading my fanfics till chapter 7 ! How was it ? Sorry if it is not good enough for you guys ! I'll try my best in the next chapter ! DO COMMENT YOUR OPINION ON MY STORY ! 

[SUBSCRIBE meh :D]