Chapter 9

He has everything. She had nothing.

Dylan go back home early as usual. He looks at the watch but she is still not coming. "Where is she? Why she is not here yet?"

After a while, the sounds from the door could be heard. Dylan then faster runs to the sofa and sit while crossing his legs like a boss. Boss? He is actually a boss.

"Why are you late today?" Dylan wake up from the sofa.

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Ah...jumma...Sorry, I thought...Ah, where is your substitute? She is not coming?"

"Do you mean Minna? She is not feeling well, so I will replace her today."

"Not feeling well? She looks fine yesterday." Dylan mumbling by himself. Ahjumma already in the kitchen.

Dylan then walks to his bedroom.

"Not feeling well? What happens?" He still keeps mumbling that. Dylan grabs his sweater and car key.

"Ahjumma, I will be out." Shout Dylan to Ahjumma.

Dylan drives his car to college when his eyes catch someone. He follows Minna from behind. When he sees Minna heading to Park then he rushly parking his car at the roadside.

"Not feeling well, i wonder. You skips your work and comes here to leisure instead."

Dylan stands a meter away from Minna, He could see Minna clearly at that distance.Minna is throwing her gaze at the Hangang River. 

"What is she doing here?"

Dylan startle when he sees Minna is crying. "Why is she crying? Is she really sick?"

Minna sit on the grass and put her head down. Dylan just become a loyal observer. He doesn't want to disturb Minna now. Maybe there is something in her mind that she needs to concile and let out. 

***

Minna walks to Cafe to do her part time job. Then, she suddenly meet with Dylan and Junhyung at the entrance.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Dylan asks Minna.

"Why? I cannot come to this cafe?" Minna then rush enter the cafe since she is already late.

"Do you know her, Dylan?" Ask Junhyung.

"Hm...she is my housekeeper."

"Housekeeper? Since when? I never thought that your housekeeper is beautiful."

"Beautiful? Hah, you should say that after you know her attitude."

"Why? Is she hot tempered? But, she looks kind."

"Yah, don't you hear what she said to me earlier? She is not just hot temper, but rude as well."

"Then, it's great."

"What so great about being rude?"

"I mean it's great if you have someone like that in your life. It's like a match made in heaven."

"Yah, what you mean?"

"From my perspective, your woman should have some hot temper, rude but yet elegance. I think she matches with you well. Ask her to date you, Dylan."

"Whatever. I don't want to eat anymore."

"Yah, I'm hungry!"

"You eat by yourself. If you don't want to eat alone, then you can ask that woman to eat with you. What? Match made from heaver? My ..."

Junhyung speechless. "Why he is so angry with that? I don't understand. Huh, I'm hungry..."