Life is about Family

He has everything. She had nothing.

"Minna, wake up. It's almost 8 o'clock. We will be late for our first day." Jinna try to awake her twin sister. Minna still not moving.

"Has she wake up already?"Ask Umma. Jinna shook her head.

"She will not wake up if you are the one who wake her. Let me do it."

"Thanks, Umma." Jinna smiles and proceed with her make up.

"Minna, wake up. You are late to class." Umma shooks Minna's body.

"Umma, gives me one minute."

"There is no even a second for you. You will make your sister late as well. I wants you to wake up now."

"Umma...i feels like not feeling well." Umma then put her hands at Minna's head and neck to check the temperature.

"You do not have fever. You lied to me, Minna."

"I didn't said I have fever. Ouch..my stomach feels grumpy inside."

Jinna at the side just smile. She knows that her sister lie to Umma. Umma slaps Minna's .

"You now learn how to lie to me. If you are really sick then let's go to hospital then."

Minna rushly wake up when heard the word "hospital". She really hate that word so much.

"I think my stomach is okay now. Huh, i never feel better like this before, Umma."

Umma sigh. She also do not know why Miinna is so different with Jinna eventhough they are twin sister.

But, she knows that both of her daughter are the good kids. Even their life is not rich and wealth likes other but they never complain. She really grateful on how much Minna and Jinna considerate and understanding. As a parent, she really wants to give the best to her children but eventhough they work hard, nothing would change. Their life still the same.

******************************************

Dylan's POV

Someone ring the bell. He walks to the camera tv and finds that his mother is in front the door. With one click on the screen, the door is open.

"Why you here so early, Mom?"

"I wants to drop this to you." Mrs Lee opens the yellow fabric that wrap the tupperware.

"You can just give me a call then I will drop by home."

"But I wants to see your place as well. Did Ahjumma came to clean the house everyday?"

"Yup. But, I ask her to come on weekend only. No need to come clean the house everyday. I'm alone so the house will stay clean at least for a week."

"Aigoo..but still someone should make you food. I bet you never have dinner at home right?"

"Why you so worry, Mom? You treat me like I was still kid. Did you forget that I was alone all this while when I was at US?"

"It's a different story, my son. Now, you are no more stay away from me. I ask you to stay at Villa but you refuse. But, as long as you are here in Korea and near me, I will definitely look after my son."

"Okay, Mom. You win. So, why not you stay a bit longer here and make your son a very delicious meal?"

"If you ask me to, I will stay here forever with you."

"Then, you will left Dad alone?"

"I have been with him for almost 40 years. I bet he is the happier if I'm not around."

"Yeah right. I bet you are the one will not be able to leave Dad alone for a long time."

"You did know your Mom very well, my son."

 

*****************************************

Minna's POV

Minna and Jinna walk to their favorite place. Since the first day at university, they both always hang out at the park.

Jinna opens their lunch bag and give one tupperware to Minna. They opens their lunch box and dig in.

"Jinna Unnie, I think I wants to look for a part time job."

"How about your study? Do you wants to quit study?"

"Of course not. It's just a part time job. If there is no class then I will working."

"I believes Umma and Appa will not agree with it."

"Of course I will not tell Umma and Appa. They wil definitely not allowed me."

"But, why you wants to work?"

"Just...just wants to help Umma and Appa. We still have 2 years to study. And, i pity Umma and Appa for working hard for us."

"If you have make a decision to work, then I will find a job as well. So, what's your plan?"

"I'm not sure either. Maybe I can ask Gyuri if she can helps to get the job at cafe that she works now. How about Unnie?"

"I think maybe I can become a tutor to highschool student."

"That's a great idea, Unnie."