Chapter 2

He has everything. She had nothing.

Dylan walks with one of his hand inside the pocket. He puts the headphone to his ears. He walks leisurely to cafeteria to meet his best friend, Junhyung. When he make a turn to the left, someone hit him until they both falls on the floor.

“What the heck?” Said Dylan while pull out the earphone.

“I’m sorry. I’m in rush. You not hurt right? Then, okay.” Minna stand up and apologizes to Dylan who still sits on the floor with the shock face.

After make sure that Dylan is okay then she leaves him dumbfounded.

“I’m sorry again.” Shout Minna from far.

“Huh…cannot believe this…” Dylan also stands up and brushes his pant with anger.

 

“Yah, why you look so , man?” Ask Junhyung when Dylan takes a sit in front of him.

“I have been hit to bottom rock.” Joke him.

“You fall in love? Who? Tell me…”

“Fall in love, you say? I have been hit by crazy girl till my hurt you know.”

“Ah…I thought my friend is now falling in love.”

“Whatever.”

 

Minna’s POV

“Why you so late” Whisper Jinna when Minna sit beside her. They have a class but Minna is late due to her part time job. She works at café near to the university with Gyuri.

“Sorry. There are lots of customer today.”

“Lucky that Professor still not in yet.”

“I know. If not I will dead.”

“Unni, how is your tutor class?”

“Great. So far so good.”

“I heard that your student is so handsome.”

“Yah! They still young.”

“Well, nowadays older woman loves young man.”

“But not me.”

“We never know unnie.”

“Minna, what happen to your hand?”

“Huh?” She takes a look at her hand. She also not realizes that she injured her arm.”

“Ah, I felt on the way here just now. I hit someone then felt on the floor.”

“You are so careless, Minna. Take this and put on the wound.”

“Don’t worry, Unnie. This wound is nothing.”

“Yeah right. But you will get infected if you keep that wound without treated.”

“Nothing, unnie. You just like Umma. Worry about a small injured.”

“Small thing? What happen if you went to hospital again?”

“Hospital?