Chapter 5

He has everything. She had nothing.

“How’s your work at the house? IS everything okay? Did the owner okay?”

“I didn’t meet with the owner because he will come home late. But, nothing much I do at the house.”

“Why?”

“The house is already clean. No dish to wash. Everything has been organized well. “

“So, why he still need a housekeeper if the house is nothing to clean?” Ask Unnie.

“I’m also not so sure. Maybe he is a freaky clean. Wooh, scary if the guy is so damn clean. I don’t want to imagine if I have to live with that kind of guy.”

“Why? Because you cannot be damn clean as he does?”

“Yah, unnie…We both consider clean…maybe not freak damn clean but just okay. I don’t want to imagine if the guy is nagging me about the cleanliness. Cannot put that there and cannot do that and that.”

“Well, I think I also cannot.”

“Yeah, we are twin as expected.”

****

Dylan’s POV

He back home after he finishes his review at the library as he needs to submit the first phase of the thesis.

He then walks straight to kitchen and grab something to drink in the fridge before he saw the notes on the fridge.

‘Kimchi stew on the table. Please heat up before you eat. And desert inside the fridge. Hope you like it!’

After read the note, Dylan opens the fridge again and saw a few cups of pudding. Then he walks towards the dining room.

Dylan touches his stomach. The whole day he just have a slice of bread with cream cheese. At first he wants to drop by Villa after the review but then not realize that the time is already 8 o’clock in the night. So, he doesn’t wants to disturb his mom to cook for him at this hour.

Then, he just went home straight with the mind to have ramen before go sleep.

“Do you want to have kimchi stew now?” Ask Dylan to his stomach. Without much thinking, Dylan fast gets his bowl of rice and starts to eat.