Chapter 4

He has everything. She had nothing.

“1001. Found it!” Minna insert the door card into the rectangle hole and after a “click” sound appear, she key in the password that Ahjumma gave to her earlier.

She enters the house slowly. She is afraid that she will awake the owner.

“Wahh, what a beautiful apartment he had.” Minna looks the surrounding with the unbelievable face. Every inch of the house is decorated with the beautiful photo.

She then is heading to the kitchen. She opens the cabinet to observe all the things to make her work easier after this.

She found a note on the refrigerator.

‘I will be back late today.’

“Ah, so he is not home now. Well, it will make my work easier without anyone observes me while I’m doing work.”

“Where to start?” Ask Minna as she is now ready to start her work. She walks around the house while mumbling to herself.

'Living room? Nothing to clean. Ah, maybe I can vacuum the floor.'

'How about Kitchen? Nothing to cleab. No dish. Hmmm, how about if I cook to him later?'

'Lastly, let's go to bedroom.'

"Wahhh..is the owner is really a guy?"

"What can i do if all have been organize well? Even though my work will be easy, but I should not get a free money, right?" Said Minna while her eyes look around the room. The clothes department, all the clothes are in orderly manner.

Inside the room, there is one glass cabinet that same tall as her that catches her eyes. There are a lot of glass globe places inside the cabinet.

"1,2,3.....32! Wah, he must be loves this kind of thing. Is he "girly" person? What if he is not really gentleman type but..." Minna starts to think negatvely about the house owner.

"Weird, I cannot find a single photo of him inside this room even in living room also don't have. The wall just been decorate with the abstract and nature photo."

"Ah, whatever. It doesn't seems that I need to marry him till need to see his picture ans whatsoever. Better I finish my work as fast as I can so that I can go home early."

Eventhough there is not much can be clean, but still Minna do her work. She vacuum the living room and the bedroom as well. Once done, she move to kitchen and looks for the ingridients so that she can cook whatever the owner had.

Minna make a decision to cook Kimchi stew and made a pudding for the desert.

"Ah, it]s already 5 o'clock. I should hurry up. I have to go back together with unnie later. But, where is the owner? Is he will be coming late? How about the food then? I think I should leave him a note."

Minna write a note and put on the fridge. Her works done for today.

"Lucky that nothing much I can do because the house is already clean."