Chapter 3

He has everything. She had nothing.

Minna, I have good news for you.”

“What is it?”

“My aunt asks me if I have someone that can replace her to work as a housekeeper for a week.”

“House keeper?”

“You don’t want? You only have to clean the house. My aunt said that the house is always clean so your job is not so hard. Maybe just need to help with dishes and clothes.”

“I don’t mind to work as a housekeeper but then I afraid that I will have to skip my class. Worst thing is that I keep a secret with my parents that I do part time job.”

“Yeah, right. I forgot about that. Then, I have to ask other person.”

“Wait. I think I can do the job.”

“Serious? Then, I will tell my aunt.”

“Well, I need more money so that I can pay for my tuition and books.”

“I know. That’s why I ask you first before others.”

“Thank you, Gyuri.”

“Don’t mind. You are my best friend. So, I should help you the way I could.”

“So, when can I start?”

“Ah, almost forgot. You can start this Friday. You do not have to bring anything. I will give you the address later and the key.”

“This Friday? I only have 1 class in the morning. So, after class I can go there.”

“Lucky you.”

“The owner… Is it okay if someone else enters his house?”

“My aunt will tell the owner that other person will come instead of her as because she has something to do. The owner is okay with it. He might not at home when you go there. So, you can enter the house with the key and do your job.”

"So, don't you want to know more about your new boss?" Ask Gyuri with a weird smile.

"For what? I just gonna replace your aunty for a week right? By the way, why should I bother about him as long as..."

"...as long as, what? As long as he handsome and rich?"

"Yah, that's not what i mean."

"Then, what you gonna said?"

"What I want to say is...as long as he pay me a lot and timely manner."

"Hehe..I'm sorry."

"Next time, let me finish my sentence before you can interrupt. Okay?"

"Okay. I'm sorry. So, how about today you pay my lunch."

"Why me?"

"Yah, I get the job for you so shouldn't you treat me for a meal?"

"I'm not even start my work, okay. Wait till I get my first pay then I will treat you lunch."

"Okay! You promise okay?"

"This is Minna. I always make up my promise okay."