Chapter 7

He has everything. She had nothing.

Minna key in the password and rush enter the apartment. She is late due to the extra class. She puts her bag on the couch and walk to kitchen. Everything seems organized well. There is no dish to wash and the floor is clean.

Then, she walks to store to get the vacuum. Before starts vacuum the carpet and floor at the living room, she tidy up the cushion and wipe the cabinet. Even though there is no dust but she still wipe the table and cabinet. Just to make sure that everything is clean.

She starts to vacuum the carpet while humming her favorite song.

She shocked when she turn she saw someone standing in front of him. She stare at the man.

"Are you the substitute who replace Ahjumma?"

"Ah..ye-ah." Minna said but she still keeps staring at the guy.

"Why?"

"Ah?"

"Why you wants to work here?"

"I...I..."

"Are you stalker?"

"Stal-ker?"

"Yeah, stalker. Lately, I have a lot of stalker who wants to enter my apartment."

"I'm sorry, Mr...Ah, whatever. I came here to work and...what? Stalker? Are you celebrity? Idol? I don't even know your name. But, if you are really celebrity then I'm sorry...I never saw you on TV before."

Dylan smirk to hear that long explaination from Minna.

He walks to the kitchen to have a glass of water.

"Ah, right. I paid for you to be my housekeeper and I can just ask you to get water for me."

"Yes, you paid me but to do housework and I'm not your maid. Do you ask Ahjumma to get water for you too?"

"By the way, Miss...unfortunately you are my housekeeper and I paid for it. So, you have to do what I's asking you to. Understand?"

Minna take a deep breath. She try to calm down. 'I will only work here for a wekk. Patient, Minna.' Said Minna to herself. Dylan sit on the couch while looking at Minna doing work. Sometimes he command Minna to do what he ask.

After done with the cleaning, she makes sure everything is okay before she want to go home.

"How about my dinner for today?" Dylan ask Minna who is about to go home.

"Like i said before, I'm not your maid. You paid me to do the cleaning. And, I've been told that Ahjumma never cook for you before."

"It's because I'm a picky person."

"I'm sorry, I will not cook for you anymore. I cooked before because I felt guilty that there is nothing much to clean."

"So, what makes it any different today? There is nothing much to clean as well."

"Yes, but you makes me do a lot of things today. So, I will not cook for you today. You can call for delivery for dinner tonight. Bye!" Minna said before she go.

Dylan startled. He lost of words before he smiles silently.