Chapter 10

He has everything. She had nothing.

"Why you quit the job as my housekeeper?" Dylan asks to Minna when he came to the cafe.

"I just replace Ahjumma for a week. Now, Ahjumma is back so why should I go there anymore?"

"Are you mad at me?" Dylan asks again.

"Why should I mad at you?"

"You sound like you do."

"No, I am not mad at you okay. So, now please leave so I can do my work."

"I want you to become my housekeeper again."

Minna looks at Dylan face with unbelieve look. "Can you please move aside? There is a queue behind you. Don't make me get fire because of this, okay." Dylan then turns to his back and see 3 peoples standing behind him waiting to make order.

"I will leave once you promise that you will think about it."

"Okay. So, please leave."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise." Dylan put a smile at his face then said, "Okay."

***

At the college, Dylan runs towards someone that he really wants to meet.

"So, have you think about my offer?" Dylan ask while walking next to the girl.

"Sorry?"

"I said have you think about my offer this afternoon?"

"Okay, wait. What offer?"

"Are you pretending or you really have a problem with your memory?"

"Sorry, firstly...do I know you? Well, I know who you are because you seems famous in this college. But, I don't think I have ever made a conversation with you."

"So, you are now pretend that not recognize me? Well, nice try Minna."

"Minna?" The girl said then suddenly laugh.

"Why are you laughig now? Are you crazy?"

"I think you have misunderstood me with someone else."

"What do you mean?"

"Actually, Minna is my sister. I'm Jinna, Minna's twin sister."

"What? Twin? Are you studying here together? Why I never know about this?"

"Why should you know about that? We are not famous like you which everyone should know about someone like us."

"Minna never mention about having a twin sister."

"Did you ask her?"

Dylan looks at Jinna with a blank looks. Now, he realizes that there is a different between Minna and Jinna. Jinna is a bit feminine and have a brown eyes. While, Minna is bit rough and have curl hair and black eyes.

"By the way, what the offer that you are talking about?" Jinna asks and make Dylan a bit startle. He just smiles to Jinna.