The confession and the heart break

When 2 Idols Fall In Love

Normal POV

Today all the girls are at the dorm hanging out together. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon busy preparing lunch for the members while Seohyun and Yoona are helping to settle the table. YulSun busy playing PS4 and Sooyoung busy with her snack like usual. The American duo, still not out from their room and only god know what they are doing right now. And Jisu is in her room, maybe compose some song again…

Tiffany POV

These past week I didn’t get enough sleep and can’t easily focus on what I do. And that thank to the certain person, none other than Jisu oppa? Why? I don’t even know, after that incident I can’t look at her without my heart beat so fast. And now we barely talk to each other or more like I’m avoiding her. But thanks to Khun-nie he’s asking me out today and said that he had something to tell me. I wonder what is it?

Now I’m in the middle of choosing the dress for tonight. I don’t know too but I think I should wear something casually.

Jisu POV

Hi? Ah~ I’m very complicated now. You wonder why? I wonder too. I don’t know but I keep thinking about Miyoung after that day. And you know what I try to talk with her but seem like she’s avoiding me. I never had the chance to bring her to her schedule again.

Later that evening

Somewhere in Seoul

Two people are sitting in VIP room of one restaurant to had some private time. It’s none other than Nickhun and Tiffany. The two seem to enjoy each other presence.

“Fany-ah, are you enjoying the food?” Asked the boy sweetly after they finish eating and now it’s chatting time.

“Yeah, oppa. It’s really delicious. Thank” Answer the girl as she gave him her very famous eye smile.

As the two enjoying chatting with each other, the girl suddenly remember something.

“So, oppa. What is it you want to tell me?” Ask the girl and not forget to beam her eye smile. *oh, god. Please help me. I’m not yet ready to tell her. Not after I saw her eye smile, the best thing that I love about her* thought the boy.

“So what is it? Come on, tell me now” “IlikeyousincethefirsttimeIsawyousowouldyouliketobemygirlfriend?”

“Oppa, you talked so fast I can’t catch a single word. So could you please talk more slowly this time?” The boy took a deep breath and said.

“I like you since the first time I saw you. So would you be my girlfriend?”

Tiffany is speechless. She didn’t know her guy friend have this feeling for her. She admit she like the boy too but she’s not sure if the feeling is same to what the boy feel about her. Sensing the girl is uncomfortable with the confession the boy continue, “Er, Fany-ah. Don’t pressure yourself. I just can’t hide that anymore that’s why I told you. But if you don’t feel the same. Just forget it and we’ll be friend again.” “No, oppa. I want to be your girlfriend” “I know. You’ll reject me so--- What did you said again?” Tiffany chuckle at the boy shock reaction. “I said I want to be your girlfriend oppa” “Jinjja?” “Nae” And that the boy get up from his seat and pulled the girl to a very tight hug. “Thank, Fany-ah.” “Ani, I should be the one who said that” And then the newly couple gave each other the tight hug.

*I agree to be his girlfriend because I like him too. But why I feel like something/someone is missing? Maybe I just over thinking. I should be focus on my boyfriend now*

Later that night (SNSD & f(x) Mansion)

After finishing dinner SNSD except Tiffany are in the living room watching some movie together along with their favorite manager, Jisu.

Just then the front door opened revealing the happy eye smile princess. Walking in to the room she gave a hyper greeting to her members and sit on the sofa beside her best of friend, Taeyeon.

“You look so happy today, Fany-ah.” The leader said immediately after the girl sit next to her. The other members look at the mention girl and wait patiently for the answer. “Yes I’m happy like in very very happy. You know what? Khun-oppa finally ask me out.” “Really?” Ask Taeyeon surprisingly. Tiffany only nodded and continue to play with her phone replying her message.

“Congratulation” And then all the members gave Tiffany a group hug unaware the certain person feeling really broken right now.

*So he’s finally ask you out now. You’re really something Miyoung. You act like you were jealous with me and then you become his girlfriend all of sudden. I’m happy we didn’t talk about that or I’ll end up confess to you and get the rejection* thought Jisu and smile sadly to herself watching the group happily with the now taken girl.

“Girls, I’m going out now.” Jisu said all of sudden make the princesses broke the group hug and gave the latter a puzzle look.

“Emm… My friend just text me and ask me to have a sleep over at her house since her parents are not home for a week.” Jisu explain before the girls ask a question. “But, it’s late already” said the mature maknae, Seohyun.

“I’ll be okay. Don’t worry. You girls go to sleep. Tomorrow there are many schedule for you to attend. I will leave for now.” “Okay, then take care oppa. Tell us if something happen” Said Sunny and Jisu sense there is another meaning behind those line but just shrugged it off. *I know you hurt oppa. But sorry I can’t help you with that* thought the 8 princess. And with that the 9 princess said good night and off to their respective room because f(x) girls are not home tonight. After make sure everything is settle, Jisu went to her room to took her car key and leave the house as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First of all, sorry for delaying in update this story... (cuz no one drop the cmt :( *kidding* I can't find enough time to update)

Here another chapter from me...

Thx for those who patiently waiting for my update...

Thx for subscribe n upvote...

If can I wnat some cmt too :)

Till next time...