Moving in

When 2 Idols Fall In Love

Normal POV

“Ok, everyone! Since now we live together with f(x), let arrange the room again.” Taeyeon told the other.

“How many rooms are there, unnie?” Seohyun asked. “6 rooms. So we’ll use 5 rooms and let it free a room for our new manager” “New manager? Who?” “I’m not sure. Jaekyung-unnie just told me yesterday too.” Taeyeon told her members cause she didn’t know too. And only Sunny knew about this cause her cousin told her about that.

 

Taeyeon POV

***Ding Dong***

“Must be f(x) girls, Hyo get it.” I told Hyoyeon to open the door.

“Kk. Coming.” Hyoyeon answer as she made her way to the front door.

 

Normal POV

          As expected when Hyoyeon opened the door 5 girls stand there and smiling freshly.

“Hey, Hyo” The leader greeted as the other 4 just bowed. And then Hyoyeon open the door a bit to let the girls in.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sunbaenim” the junior greeted their senior when they saw the elders gather in the living room.

“Annyeong girls” Taeyeon greeted back and follow by the others.

“Unnie, where are our rooms?” Krystal asked the older.

“We’ve just discussed about it. We’ve 5 rooms so let 3 people for each room and the last room let it be 2 people.” Taeyeon replied.

          As she finished talking she picked up a piece of paper and write something down.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Ok, let me call out the room arrangement.” “Since there are 2 rooms at ground floor so 6 people will stay here while othe 8 will be at the 1st floor. Me, Hyo and Amber will be in one room while Yoong, Sulli and Luna will be in one room at the ground floor. At the 1st floor, room 1 will be Sunny, Seobaby and Krystal. Yul, Sica and Soo will be at the 2nd room. 3rd room will be Vic and Fany, get it everyone?”

“Algaesseumnida.” They answered in unison and go to their own room to pack.

 

Normal POV

          As they finished unpacking, they gather round in the living room to hangout together since today no one have schedule. While they’re enjoying the movie……

***Ding Dong***

          The bell rang as the sign of someone is here.

“Who is it?” the ice princess (A/N:yes, I include Sica unnie here. U don mind, right? Even if u’re mind accept it cuz that’s what we called FANTASY) ask out of curiousity. The others just continue what they’re doing. “I’ll get it” Sunny volunteer to open the door since she know who is it cause her cousin just text her a while ago. As she opened the door she saw her beloved cousin stand there with a middle size luggage and a backpack while smiling cutely toward her.

“Finally, you’re here” Sunny said smiling too. “Of course, Can I come in?” “Yep, the other is in the living room watching some movie”

          Jisu walked in as she saw the girls don’t bother to see who is their guest. “Hey guys” Sunny clapped to get their attention.

“Who are you?” Jessica ask bluntly while the other just stare at the new comer strangely.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Han Jisu imnida. I’ll be SNSD new manager” “You’re our new manager?” Yoona asked. “Nae, wae?” “Ani, I just think you’re too young to be our manager.” (A/N: FYI, Jisu born in 1987 but she has a baby face just like Dara of 2NE1) *Wow~ She’s pretty handsome and hot even with glasses on like this* That’s most of the girls thought at the same time. “But I know I’m older than all of you here.” “Jinjja, when were you born then?” Sooyoung asked surprisingly. “I was born in January, 1987” Jisu said and gave a slight smirked as she saw the girls have their jaw dropped. Sunny only smile secretly to the scene infront of her. “Sorry, but where should I stay?” And then the girls back to earth. “You’ll be at the 1st floor. Sunny can you accompany her since you’re the one who open the door for her” Taeyeon told her girlfriend as the younger one just smile and walked upstair follow by the hot chick ^_^

          And that’s the beginning of the idol journey…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here another chapter of my stories...

Sorry for not updated very often cuz been very busy...

Hope u'll enjoy reading...

See u next time~~