First Meeting?

When 2 Idols Fall In Love

Normal POV

Today Diamond join Talk with the Star (A/N: just a made up name for a show J) as a special guest.

“After a very long vocation now the most famous world star is finally back to the scene. Now please give a big applause to welcome our guest for today, Diamond Lee” Laura, the MC give a speech to open the show. As the MC finishing, walking a model-like young lady in her usual smiling face to the center of the stage.

“Hi Diamond” Laura give a big smile to the artist.

“Yes, Hi Laura and also everyone both here and at home” Diamond greeted back and wave to the audience with her killing smile plus her deep dimple on both cheeks as the audience chant her name very loudly.

*****skip skip skip*****

“So Diamond. The long time rumor has said that you’re Girls’Generation fan. Is it true?” Laura asked Diamond. Diamond seem to surprise by the unexpected question. “I don’t know, you’ll ask me this. Emm…. Yeah I’m their fan” Diamond answer really simply but her heartbeat isn’t like her answer. Because all of sudden someone ask her about the group which her crush is in.

“If that’s so. Would you like to meet them some day?” Another question came out of the MC mouth.

“Haha, I would like too if can.” “I heard another rumor. They said that, Girls’Generation members are your biggest fan also” “Really? It’s my honor then”

“So you said that would like to meet them someday. What if they sudden appear in front of you right now, what will you do?” “You’re really  funny” “You don’t say, miracle happen everyday” “If that happen then, I would like to hug them one by one and chat? Or maybe invite them to have some coffee time too”

***Just then

Aha, listen boy

My first love story

My angel, and my girl

My sunshine…. Ah, ah….

Diamond surprise by the sudden music and turn to the size of the stage and then she saw 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 girls walk up to the stage. She automated stand up and amused by the 9 goddess.

One-two-three. Hello, We are Girls’Generation.

Hana-dul-saet. Jigeum-eun, So Nyeo Shi Dae.

 Annyeong haseyo, So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida.

The 9 goddess greeted happily and stand as a row. Diamond froze in her spot.

“Seem like our Diamond is lost in the spell of GG.” Laura said jokingly and then Diamond woke up from her dream as SNSD just chuckled at her senior reaction.

Diamond POV

I can’t believe, they’re here in New York. Moreover they’re in the same stage as mine. I’m not yet ready to face her again. Ah, Diamond-ah. Play cool~ You’re the famous world star after all.

“Hehe ^_^ Hello, I’m Diamond” “Hello, We are Girls’Generation. Nice to finally meet you in person” Sooyoung greeted me as they take turn to shook my hand.

Tiffany POV

Ah, finally. I can meet with my ultimate bias. She’s very pretty-handsome just like they said. But somethink about her remind me of Jisu-oppa. Fany-ah, what are you thinking? Your oppa just an ordinary girl but her, she’s a world star. How can she remind you of her. Better behave, don’t make yourself embarrassed in front of her.

Normal POV

After they greeted each other, the MC continue the show by asking the 10 artists some basic question.

*****skip skip skip*****

As the show almost come to the end, the MC suddenly spoke make everyone grin widely. “So before GG came. You said that, you’ll hug them one by one if they suddenly appear. How about you do it now before we end the show?”

*I thought you forget about that, why are you saying it now* thought Diamond.

“If they allow me then I’m okay” “So can you?” Laura asked the 9 as they only give shy smile waiting for their favorite artist to do that.

As it’s Fany turn Diamond stop for a while after walk in to hug Fany very tightly and whisper “You’re very beautiful tonight, Fany” and that made the latter blush shyly. Fany can only mutter a silent thanks to Diamond.

*****skip skip skip*****

After the show finished Diamond headed to GG room to greeted them formally. And then Diamond ask them to hang out with her. Luckily GG will stay at NY for a week to have their short holiday.

A week in NY can made their bond become closer. And Fany can’t help but to fall for Diamond charm. She don’t know too. From the beginning she always said she’s straight but after meet Diamond she’s not sure about her ual. Plus her relationship situation now is so complicated.

Same to Diamond, she can’t help but to fall for the latter over again. In a year she thought she already buried the feeling she has for the girl but after she saw the girl again that feeling came to her once again. She want to confess and tell everything to the girl but many things come into her mind. What happen after her confession? She don’t want to broke it because now, she become GG best friend not Jisu but her real self, Diamond….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here, I gave u another update...

Hope u like it...

I don have time in correct this, but still...

Till I'm back~~ See u :)

*spread the hug* Saranghae, readers-ah ^_^