Leaving

When 2 Idols Fall In Love

A few months later

Jisu POV

After sending the girls to the mansion I drove to SM Building to meet my uncle for some discussion. I don’t think I can’t continue staying here. Plus the girls have half a month break because they were very busy for the past few months. So it would be better if I’m leaving now. As I arrived at SM, I parked my car and walked into the building and greeted some staff that I walked pass by. They look at me with the strange stare, maybe because of my appearance now is look like a zombie. **knock knock** I knock the door of my uncle office.

“Come in” I opened the door after I heard my uncle voice.

“Uncle, are you busy?” My uncle look up from his document to see me give him a dry smile.

“Even, I’m busy but for my niece I can be free anytime. But what happen? You look like a walking zombie.” I just give him a small smile.

“Let’s sit first before we start to talk” I walked to sit on the sofa as he walked to sit on another sofa opposite from me.

“Would you like something to drink? I’ll call my secretary” “No need to trouble her. I just come to tell you that I’m leaving.”

“Are you serious? What happen? Why do you leave in such a rush? Are you fighting with the girls?” “Ani. I just thought it’s time that I should be back to continue my career. Don’t forget, I’m still a celebrity after all. I just had a long vocation not retired.”

“But why so sudden? How about the Japan tour concert of the girls next month?” “Japan tour concert? Why I don’t know about that?”

“We just discuss about it yesterday and I plan to tell the girls tomorrow.” “Is that the reason why you let the girls break for half a month?”

“Yes. Now can you tell me? What’s going on between you and the girls? I noticed these past weeks or months you were so quiet” “Nothing I just don’t have the guard to stay here any longer because it just broke my heart even more if I stay here”

“What’s really happen? After Fany news come out… Omo, don’t tell me you had feeling for her” Yes, you heard it. Miyoung news already went public after 4 months of dating with NIKON guy.

“Uncle, you knew me already that I’m into girl so it’s not strange that I love her" "Oh, my niece. The dream girl of every boys and girls fall in love with the eye smile princess.”

“Now you know my reason. Can I leave?” “Did you tell the girls?” “I think it would be better if I leave without telling. I shouldn’t be here from the beginning” “But I can see they love you so much. If you leave without a single word they’ll be-”

“I don’t want to face them. I think I should back to my old self. Not Han Jisu but Diamond Lee.” “If you really love her just confess to her and see if she has the same feeling for you. But if you decided already, I guess I don’t have anything against you. But when will you leave? Do you want me to sent you to the airport?”

“Never mind. I can go by myself. And I’ll leave tonight” “What? You leave tonight and you just tell me. How about your aunts and Soonkyu? Did you tell them?”

“I told aunts already. They don’t want me to leave just like you. But I told them it’s for my own good.” “Ok. Good luck. Take care. Call me anytime” As he finish his sentence he stand up, walked to me and pull me in a very tight hug.

Later that night

Still Jisu POV

My flight was at 3am. I came back home and get my stuff ready. After that I went to each room to see them for the last time. When I reached VicFany room, I feel hesitate whether to turn the door knob or not. I lost in my thought until I didn’t notice someone was approaching me.

“Oppa, What are you doing here?” I open my eyes widely as recognize the voice.

Sunny POV

I was sleeping soundly every night until sunrise. Strangely tonight I woke up in the middle of the night. Then I decided to get some water at the kitchen. But as I got out, the dim light from the moon made me saw a familiar figure standing in front of VicFany room. She seem like she was in a deep thought because she didn’t hear me asked her. As I reach her finally I know who she was, Jisu-oppa. “Oppa, What are you doing here?”

Normal POV

“Oppa, What are you doing here?” asked the younger to her cousin.

“I just want to check on them” “On this late” *It’s now or forever* Jisu thought to herself. Jisu grabbed her sister wrist and drag in to her room.

“Tell me oppa. What are you up to?” “Soonkyu-ah~” Sunny knew that her cousin is serious now because that’s her cousin habit whenever she want to talk about something seriously she always called her by that.

“Oppa tell me” Sunny grabbed her cousin hands and shake it lightly. Jisu looked deeply into Sunny’s eyes before she took a deep breath and said.

“I’m leaving tonight” “Wae Oppa? Don’t you want to be with me and the rest?” “I want Kyu but how can I continue to stay here when my heart was at the mess right now. I don’t want to mess it any further. I’m still an idol, I still have work to do.”

 Jisu said sadly. Sunny sense the sadness from her older sister so she asked. “Does it relate to Fany?” “What do you mean?” “Don’t play dumb. We know you love her.” “But how?” “Even f(x) girls know. Seem like only Fany herself doesn’t. She’s too dumb to notice it. We can saw you really broken the day she told us about Nickhun asked her out and then after their news come out you’re more broken. But we can’t do anything to help you out because love happen by it own. Sorry about that oppa.”

“You’re right. Love happen by it own. As you said that I admitted yes I love her but seeing her with that NIKON boy I don’t know anymore. Maybe they’re right, Love is sacrifice. I think the only way is to go back to my old self and forget my feeling toward her.” “Oppa, why don’t you try to confess?”

“For what? I don’t want to be a third wheel” Jisu answered and smile sadly to her baby cousin. “Oppa, I love you. You know that right? Whatever happen don’t think you’re alone. And I respect your decision. I hope you’re happy and can find your other half soon.”

“Gomawo, Kyu-ah. Anyway, my flight will be tonight at 3am.” “This early? You should tell me a few days ago so that I can spent my time with you worthy.” Sunny pout as Jisu ruffled her hair.

“I don’t plan to tell you but you catch me so I don’t want to lie any further.” “Emm… At least can I sent you to the airport?”

“You shouldn’t, fan might see you. Plus I asked Sungjun to pick me already.” “Please let me oppa. Because I don’t know when can I meet you again” Sunny gave her best puppy eyes which no one can resist.

“I think it’s not that bad.” Jisu pinched her cousin nose lovingly. And that night Jisu left Korea to her original place with Sunny accompany her to the airport.

*Good bye Korea. Good bye SNSD especially my princess. Please always be happy. Thank you princesses for all the good and bad times you share with me. I hope it’ll become the memories for 10 of us forever* thought Jisu as she sleep in the plane and decide to forget everything which involve SNSD after she woke up the next day…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For my lovely reader...

I gave you a double update...

I hope you enjoy reading...

See you next time. I hope to see more cmt from you guys...

Sarang hae ^_^