Is she..... jealous?

When 2 Idols Fall In Love

Jisu POV

Just like another day, the girls work their out, practice for hours, have schedule here and there and so on.

Later that evening

Normal POV

This evening Jisu is in charge of bring Tiffany to her variety show, “Fashion King KOREA”. (A/N: the timeline in this story aren’t in order) As Fany arrive the set, she retouch her make up and get ready for the performance tonight which she cover Ariana Grande’s The Way. As the filming end, all the casts said their farewell.

Jisu and Tiffany went to dressing room as Fany have to change first. While Tiffany was changing, Jisu play with her phone on the sofa, just then…. *knock knock* Jisu went to open the door and see Bora standing there with a bright smile.

“Oh, Bora. How can I help you?” Jisu asked politely as she already know the girl quite close, that thank to Tiffany for introduce the two. Little did they don’t know, Bora has this strange feeling for a certain girl.

“Nothing much, oppa. I just want to hang out with Fany” *and you of course. How can someone pretty yet handsome at the same time like this?* Bora thought.

“I see. Just come in and wait a little bit because Miyoung still changing” Jisu said and smile charmingly which made Bora blush but unnoticed by the maker. As the two waiting for a certain eyesmile girl they played Candy Crush Saga on Jisu’s phone.

Jisu POV

“Let’s go, oppa. I’m ready” As I heard Miyoung voice, me and Bora tilted our head and it made my lips brush againt Bora corner lips slightly. We open our eyes widely with the sudden kiss. She push me until I fell from the sofa.

“Aww, That’s hurt” I winced.

“Omo, gwenchana?” Nora rush to me and pull me up. Miyoung just stare at us with unexplainable face.

“Sorry Oppa” “Ani. I should be the one who said that. Sorry for the kiss?” I said if I’m not confuse I saw her cheeks become pink all of sudden. Wae? Is she sick? “It’s not your fault though” “Oh, but why your face is so red? Are you sick?” “Ani, This room is just so hot.”

Normal POV

Jisu and Bora continue their push and pull game, unaware the certain girl still looking at them with a frown.

“I want to go home now” Tiffany suddenly shout and breathe out her well-known DRAGON BREATH.

Tiffany POV

I don’t know myself but after this two kiss? Nah, it’s not count as a kiss. I have this feeling. I don’t understand why because I suddenly hurt on my chest area. Am I jealous? It can’t be, FYI I’m 100% straight. Yes, I’m straight. I don’t have feeling for a girl no matter how hot, pretty or handsome she is. But as I saw this two continue their push and pull game I can’t help it…..

“I want to go home now” I suddenly shout and those two looked at me surprised with my sudden outburst.

Normal POV

The ride to the mansion was dead quiet. Both Jisu and Fany didn’t talk not only a single word was heard. Jisu still don get it why Fany would act that way while a Fany try to figure out what happen wih herself too…

 

 

 

 

One more update for this story :)

I hope u'll enjoy reading as much as I wrote that too...

Thx for those who stay and wait patiently for my update...

*spread the love* Saranghae~~