Our Moment

When 2 Idols Fall In Love

Normal POV

As the princesses spend their time at NY with Diamond, they become close to each other. Diamond even spend a visit at their photo shoot and bring them food too. Just like today, Diamond just finish her recording and immediately head to the J.T Studio where the girls have photo shoot.

As she arrived she can see the girls work their heart out but her eyes focus only to the certain eyesmile princess, Tiffany.

“Ok, girls let’s have 10mn break” The PD announce as the girl break from their post and notice the extra presence.

“Hello, Diamond” Taeyeon as the leader greet the idol first.

“Hello, everyone. You guys are amazing” “Thank you” It’s Seohyun turn to said this time.

And then Diamond spend her time watching the girls and waiting for them to finish so they can have dinner together.

After a peaceful dinner, Diamond invite them to have a sleep over because they gonna be back to Korea in next 2 days. The girls spent their time to have some late night snack, do the movie marathon, drinking and playing truth or dare and so on.

The 8 girls sleep at the guest rooms as Tiffany sleep in Diamond’s room because of the limited space provided. At first Tiffany denied but Diamond insist. So it settled that Tiffany sleep in Diamond’s room and Diamond will sleep on the couch. It’s not like Diamond didn’t want to share the bed with a certain girl but she was afraid she would do something stupid. And Tiffany can only gave up on the owner.

 

                                          **********To Be Continue**********

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, I haven’t update for sometimes now.

Did you miss me? Not? That’s sad ㅠ.ㅠ *just kidding*

Sorry again, because I was very busy with my work n both universities.

Here, I gave you a short update.

Thank for patiently waiting for me.

I know it’s not a best chapter but I tried, right?
So I hope you’ll enjoy this short update.

Thank you so much.

Leave some comments so I know what you think.

Bye for now, I’ll be back ASAP *spread the hug n kisses*

Love you my dear reader.

**English isn’t my 1st language**