Trip to South Korea

When 2 Idols Fall In Love

Normal POV

Since your friendship with the girls has grown much closer the girls keep persuade you to visit Korea not knowing about your blood related to the country.

You cleared your schedule for a month for the trip, who would dare to stop you when you are the CEO yourself.

 

D-1

Diamond POV

I still have one day more before my flight to Korea. I keep thinking whether I should come out to the girls or just continue with this. I don’t want to live like this. I want to be real, to be myself. I miss my cousins, my uncles and other relative.

 

Normal POV
As to keep herself from being too stress, Diamond decided to stroll around the street of NYC alone. She walked pass store by stores watching people around. Yes, she’s not alone. Her bodyguards keep trailing her but she told them to keep a safe distance as she wants to enjoy her time.

 

As she keeps walking she spotted an ice cream truck near the park. She ran to the truck. Her eyes sparkles with the view before her eyes, various color which delicate different ice cream flavors display in front of her. It has been such a long time since she has seen something like this. Her celebrity life kept her from these scenes. She has always been surrounded by people from the industries. No close friends, just business related people and her fans.

 

“What would you like miss?” The woman in her mid-thirty asked Diamond. She was so amazed by the young girl shinning eyes toward the ice cream not knowing that this young lady is a worldwide celebrity.

Who could blame here though? She was busy working to support her only daughter. She didn’t have time to see the news nor have time to know about those famous people.

 

“Can I have 2 scopes of Yoghurt ice cream?” Diamond said lowly not taking her eyes of the ice cream tank.

“Sure, would you like it with cone or waffle?” “Cone, please” “Ok give me a minute.”


“Mom, I’m back.” As the woman scoping the ice cream she heard her daughter, Lena’s voice. Lena just back from delivery the ice cream around the park.

 

 “OMFG, tell me is this real?” The woman heard her daughter claimed. She stooped scoping the ice cream and turned her head to see her daughter shocked face. Diamond is just as clueless as the woman.

 

“What happen, Lena?” “Mom, s-s-she” Lena stutter as her finger keep pointing to the celebrity.

“Wow, I can’t believe this. Diamond is here.” “Diamond? Who is Diamond?” “Mom, seriously? Diamond… MY no.1 idol”

Diamond is loss for as she realizes that the young girls is her fan. She only standing there and laugh awkwardly.

“Emm, excuse me but are you perhaps my fan?” Diamond finally utter out a word.

Lena can only nodded her head repeatedly. Diamond chuckled at her reaction.

Lena’s mother could only look at the celebrity with wide eyes. Yes, she heard a lot about Diamond but she didn’t know her face. As she saw the lady before her eyes like this now she believes that the lady is indeed beautiful and attractive.

 

“Can I have your autograph, please?” Lena finally found her words to ask after a long silent.

“Errrr, sure. Do you a pen or marker? And where do you want me to sign?” Diamond replied and give the young girl a warm smile.

 

“Wait. I have your album with me.” Lena said as she took out an album and permanent marker from her tote bag and handed to Diamond.

“Wow, this is my debut album. You must be my long times fan.” Diamond amazed to see her debut album from the younger. It has been such a long times ago.

“Yes, this is the when I first became your fan. The moment I saw you. I have always been your fan from then till now.”
“Such a pleasure to have met a fan like you.” “My friends is also a fan. We always talk about you all the times.”

“Really? Can I have her name so I could give her a sign too.” “Marilyn is her name. Here a piece of paper.”

As the idol and fan interacted, Lena’s mother can’t help to admire the lady. She behaves just like normal people do. Like her daughter friend rather than an idol.

 

“So auntie, can I have my ice cream now?” Diamond talked to the woman as she finished her interaction with Lena.

“Yes here you go.” The woman said as she handed the cone ice cream to the lady.

“Thank you. How much is it?” “It’s free for you.” “You can’t, you’re running a business here.”

“It’s ok. As a payback for my daughter idol. You can always came here and have as much ice cream.”
“Ohh, thank you once again. I’ll came back if I have time.” “Ok, enjoy your ice cream.”
“Thank you. I’m going now. Pleasure to meet both of you.”

 

Diamond said as she gave a big smile and walked out from there. Diamond walked her way back to her penthouse and packing her stuff tonight ready for tomorrow flight. 

 

Still Normal POV

SOUTH KOREA

SNSD Dorm

The girls are having a movie marathon in the middle of the day. As they are engaged with the movie Tiffany’s phone rang indicate and video call. Seeing the caller make her smile so big.

 

“Hey boo.” She greeted the person on the screen and gave a big wave. The other members already know who was the caller with the nickname. Sunny smiled secretly at the two.

“Hey, what are you doing?” The person greeted back.

“We don’t have any schedule today so me and the girls decided to stay at home and bonding. Why are you up this late?”

“I’m packing and decide to call. Can I see the girls?” “Sure, wait” Tiffany answered and swipe to her back camera.

“Girls say hi. Diamon called.” The others chuckled and only gave a small wave. Tiffany swiped back to her front camera and excuse herself to walk her to her room leaving the girls smile knowingly.

 

The past months Diamond is becoming closed with the girls especially Tiffany. They have nickname for each other and stay in touch from time to times. Their time different isn’t a problem. The only problem is they’re just best friend as both of them claimed. The other members notice their chemistry and wish of them to be more than that.

 

“I wonder when will they confess? They are so obvious but keep denying.” Taeyeon said as the other only nodded their heads.

The days went by like that as Tiffany and Diamond finished the call so that Diamond can have rest and Tiffany can continue her bonding time with the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********

Writer's Note

Hello, forgive me for coming back late.

As to make up for my absence I gave you an update.

What do you think of this so far?
Thank you for patiently waiting for me.

I'll try my best to update all my stories.

*flying kisses*

Till next time~~