Arrival

When 2 Idols Fall In Love

Diamond (Jisu) POV

Ahh~~ Finally I've landed. Now here I am standing inside Incheon ariport. I Love U, Korea-ah !!! Oops, everyone look at me after I shouted that line. Hehe ^^ I forgot that I'm still at the airport. Better get out of here before someone recognize me.

Normal POV

As she reach out the airport she take a taxi and headed to the SMent to surprise her uncle. After a few minutes, finally she reached a fimiliar building. After gave the taxi driver the money she came out from the taxi and walked into the building as the stuffs look at her strangely. She made her way to the information desk and ask if the CEO was free.

"Good afternoon. how can I help u?" ask the receiptionist to the superstar.

"Yeah, good afternoon cutie. May I know if Lee Sooman is free?" replied Diamond as she give the latter her very charming smile that never fail to melted everyone heart. And this made the latter blushed madly.

"Yes, he's. But may I know ur name? And did u make appointment with him?"

"No. And it's enough to know that's he's free."

"Oh, yeah. Is there anything else that u want?"

"Ani, but what's ur name?"

"It's Yujin. Sung Yujin. How about u, handsome?" Yujin replied and gave Jisu a flirtirious smile.

"Yujin, such a nice name. Anyway my name's Han Jisu. Nice meeting u. But I've to go now. Bye, see u next time" As she finish her words she wave bye and made her way to the elevator. As she walk in the elevator she press the number of her uncle office.

Jisu POV

*Ting*

As the elevator open I walk out and made my way to my uncle's office.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" I open the door as I heard his voice. "Are u busy, uncle?"

He immidiately look up from his document as he heard my voice. I gave a smile as he stand up and walk toward me.

"Oh my. Why didn't u tell me that u come? So I can pick u up from the airport." he start his speed.

"If I told, it wolun't have any surprise." I answered him as he pull me into a very tight hug.

Normal POV

After chatting for a while, Lee Sooman back to finish his work as Jisu waited for him in his office. Now it's time to go home. Both head out from the building individually because they don't want any suspect from the workers. Jisu walk through the back door and headed to the parking lot and saw her uncle waited for her there. The two driving to Lee Sooman house. Their ride full of laughter as they talked about stuffs.

"Did u tell Soonkyu about ur back?" ask the old man.

"No. I want to give her a surprise too. So can u call to invite her family for dinner today because I really miss them. It has been 5 years already since my last visit." answer the young one sincerely.

"Ok, but why don't u dial her num for me?" the young one just give a small smile and get his phone and dial her beloved cousin num. Luckily today Sunny doesn't has any schedule so she can make it. Jisu smile brightly as she can't wait to see her baby cous after a long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, everyone. Sorry I took to long to update :(

Been very busy.

Here a short update from me, I hope u'll enjoy reading this.

Kindly drop cmt. It motivate me to write more. Thx in advance ^^