Another Life

When 2 Idols Fall In Love

 

 

Half a year later

Normal POV

It has been 6 months since Jisu came to Korea and been with SNSD and f(x). They became moreand more closer. Jisu treat them like her own sisters and same to them. Until now no one know that Jisu is Sunny’s cousin.

Jisu POV

Today I’m in charge of bring themm to SM for their practice because they’ll have an upcoming tour concert next month. And of course I’ve to took care of those dorkies too. Even they’re dork but they work really hard for this and all the managers are busy to arrange this event too.

SM Practice Room

Normal POV

“Let’s have some break, Taeyeon-ah” The ice princess give her cat-like whine to her leader as they practice for hours without break.

“Ok, let’s have 15mn break. And stop your whining Sica, I prefer my Bunny whine” The kid leader answer.

Just then the door open and reveal a tall girl with many plastic bag with her, and it’s no other than our Jisu bringing foods for the princesses.

“Oppa, you’re hereeee” The girls shout in unison after they saw their favorite manager. (A/N: before u ask y they called Jisu Oppa, yes the princesses always called her like that cuz they thought it suit her more than Unnie.) And then Jisu start to untie and prepare the foods for the princesses. When Jisu was preparing she felt a weight on her shoulder, as she look down she saw the eyesmile princess put her head on her shoulder.

“Tired?” The older girl asked shortly.

“Emm” Fany just hummed and close her eyes to enjoy her favorite pillow. The other just look at them lovingly because they knew Jisu has feeling for Fany but the younger girl said she’s straight and she won’t date a girl and that really broke Jisu’s heart.

“I hope they’ll be an item someday” Sunny said to her Taengoo.

“Me too… They made a cute couple” “Everyone, foods are ready” Jisu called out the girls as they start to gather around and ate.

“Miyoung-ah, let’s eat” But she only heard a light snore from the latter.

She chuckled and carried the sleeping girl to the sofa that provide in the room.

“You must be very tired” Jisu said softly afraid the sleeping girl might woke up and give a quick peck on the girl forhead not realize the other are here too. When she realize what she was doing and look for them, they just pretend likt they didn’t see it but inside they’re shouting like high scchool girls seeing their favorite drama scene.

Later that evening

Normal POV

As the girls finished practicing, Jisu brought them to their favorite restaurant and have a dinner there. They ask for a corner table to have a normal din-chat (dinner while chatting) together. After that peaceful dinner they immidiately went home as the schedule on the next day waiting for them. And another day just pass like that…..

 

 

 

 

 

Hi there,my lovely readers...

Here another update for u guys...